Thread: Nokia C5-03 Showing asterisk sign on contacts bar thumbnail

Nokia C5-03 Showing asterisk sign on contacts bar thumbnail

Hello friends many times I have saw there is an asterisk sign over a contact thumbnail, can anyone tell me what it is about and what is it showing? I really want to know I haven’t been facing any problem with it but still I want to know that what it has been suggesting and how to make it disappear.

Re: Nokia C5-03 Showing asterisk sign on contacts bar thumbnail

Ok I have found many guys asking this question even though it has been a bit silly query for a phone user you may yourself understand that this is an indication for some activities with that contact number has been occurred, anyways this question has a raised from the time when the contact images has came Into the market, it has been one of the nice feature and have been announced to be in almost all the new phones from Nokia.

Now let me tell you why this red asterisk does occurs on the contact images of the home screen, so it actually a notification of any missed call or there is some unread message from that contact number. And when you would be checking it they would automatically disappear. Now I think you know what it means and I hope I won’t have to say this again to anyone .

Re: Nokia C5-03 Showing asterisk sign on contacts bar thumbnail

Oh was a silly thing and i was unable to notice it anyways i think it happens sometime we get bit weird and we are unable to get hold on silly stuff thanks for helping now i understood and would be trying not to come up with anything silly next time.