Thread: Does Nokia C3 has a housing in any other color than a slate grey

Does Nokia C3 has a housing in any other color than a slate grey

Guys I have a Nokia c3 and I want to know that are they available in any other color then the slate grey? I would like if there would be a choice like hot pink or full white or so if yes then please let me know I really need this housing? I have been searching for it and I haven’t found in any of the stores around me then please tell me if you know where I can find it out. And even tell me that is there any keyboard/with Greek characters and where can I get it if I want that?

Re: Does Nokia C3 has a housing in any other color than a slate grey

Well I can say that you should search for it on the eBay or Amazon I have found many different varieties and colors for other Smartphone and all but I don’t know about this cell phone but I am sure if you would be searching for it over the online dealing sites you would be getting them there for sure.

Hey off course these are the Housing which are already present in the market I don’t know how the store around you aren’t having it, but I think if you would be saying them that to ask this to the dealers and ask for it on order I think they would be calling for it and for sure you would be provided with that and even you can give some amount of the price so that they would be booked for it and even you can ask for it in the service center. But this is an very popular housing for the C3 I don’t know how it isn’t available around you.

And about the keyboard with the Greek character you can only know about it by asking to the service center guys they are the only one who would know about it and they would tell you where you can get it please contact them and get helped and i don’t think anyone would be able to let you know that they are have released the keyboard with the Greek character or no.

Guys i did an online search for this and i got something which i really liked a lot and i have ordered it and would be getting it quickly i am very excited and would be hoping that this would be the best housing for my cell phone and i would be loving it and hope it would be off better quality and thanks to you guys to suggest me.