Thread: Is Nokia C2-03 Is dual Sim active or Dual Sim Standby?

Is Nokia C2-03 Is dual Sim active or Dual Sim Standby?

I have a doubt or a question related to the Nokia C2 – 03 phone, as it having the dual sim card section, does the both sim work simultaneously or not, such that are you busy on a call on one sim and you get the call on the other sim which will shows you on the waiting mode. Or does it show the call shows not reachable, as the other sim is not active when one sim is active. I also want to know that in which color you have brought it and how the function and the working of the phone.

re: Is Nokia C2-03 Is dual Sim active or Dual Sim Standby?

I think it might be the dual sim active, as the nokia will give the best and also it will provide what the customer required for their usage also. If you be busy on the one sim then you will get the notification on the other sim such that any call or any message you are getting it.

It is dual sim standby, if you are busy using the one sim for any call, for message, even you also use the internet from the one sim. The others sim will be at the standby mode, if someone calls you at the other sim then you will get the unreachable message to the caller who was calling you on the other sim. It is been also clarified in the User Guide Manual which comes along with the phone, so better check when one sim is active then what happens if getting call on the other sim. It is been said that the other sim is been in standby mode and will be active when you are not using the first sim network. If you use any sim network for any purpose then the second sim goes on the standby mode and become active when you are not using any of the networks.

I am using the Nokia C2 – 03, the dual sim is the standby mode, as it is given in the user guide manual also. I have brought the phone in the Golden White, the overall function is good and if you not including the dual sim active, if it was dual sim active then it would be the best phone.

Nokia C2 – 03 is the phone which keeps active only sim at time, such that if you are making a calling or getting a call on the phone, then the sim goes to the automatically on the standby mode. If any users try to call on the other sim then you will be not reachable for you, and comes on the active mode when you end the call on the first sim. Nokia is working on that to make both the sim active if you are using the one sim for call and want you to keep on receive on the another sim. There is no such phone available to buy which keeps you on the both the sim active mode when you are on the call on one sim. I am using it the same phone and I have brought in Golden White and rest the features are great and it is not the 3G phone, it is 2G phone, so if you think as it 3G then it is not.

Re: Is Nokia C2-03 Is dual Sim active or Dual Sim Standby?

Both SIM cards are available at the same time when the phone is not being used, but while one SIM card is active, for example, making a call or receiving a call, sending or receiving a message (SMS), or uploading or downloading data, the other is unavailable.

I have 1 doubt regarding c2-03. Does we can apply downloaded themes to this phone.When I tried to apply it shows no memory,have to delete from gallery.
    But there is nothing inside phone memory.How I can solve this?? Pls ans......

Can i get the answer on the above issue asap as i will buy the nokia C2-03 dual sim

Quote Originally Posted by Silena View Post
    Can i get the answer on the above issue asap as i will buy the nokia C2-03 dual sim
    I think that you have already got your answer above, it is dual sim standby.