Thread: What is Maximum memory for Lenovo ThinkPad T43?

What is Maximum memory for Lenovo ThinkPad T43?

I am using the Lenovo ThinkPad T43 I have installed the Windows 7 Professional 32 bit Operating System on it. I want to know that what the maximum memory is for Lenovo ThinkPad T43 which I can extend it to. So I want all your suggestion and advice to increase the memory of the Lenovo ThinkPad T43. As I planning to increase but I do not know the maximum support of the memory does the laptop is having. So I want you to tell me the maximum memory for Lenovo ThinkPad T43 and it would grateful of yours to help me. Thank You.

Re: What is Maximum memory for Lenovo ThinkPad T43?

I know that the 1 GB is the minimum memory which is been used. I do not the exact memory that the Lenovo ThinkPad T43 will go. I think that it will be supportive more than the 1 GB. You can find it out on the internet for any more information.

The memory can be extended to 2 GB which is the maximum for the Lenovo ThinkPad T43, in which the 1 GB for the primary memory slot. You also take note that you are using the 32 bit OS, which will not allow you to utilize more than the approximate 3.5 GB of the RAM. So you better take care of the thing which I have told to you. As I founded that the memory of the ThinkPad T43 is been extended till this much only. So you can better find out on the internet for it. I hope it might work for you and also it is good for your Laptop also.

I think the above user has provided you with the proper memory extension for your Lenovo ThinkPad T43 and I have also found that it is having the same memory extension of 2 GB. I think 1 GB is minimum and it is also enough for your Laptop to support also, with the extension I think many program will work but can give load to your processor.

The information which is been provide by all the users is been very much helpful and it will help to extend the memory of the Lenovo ThinkPad T43. So I would try to extend the memory to 2 GB, if I am getting any sort of problem with the extension then I will remove the extension memory and I will resume it to the original which I was using early as it has come with the Laptop. I am glad the users have provided me better and also helpful solution for the extension. So I would Thanks the entire user for helping me.

I would suggest you not to extend the memory as keep it as it was; the default memories works the better and also work proper. I would suggest you that and it is upon you to take the decision or not. You can give a try on the extension of the memory.