Thread: Where can i get extended battery for Blackberry bold 9900 | 9930

Where can i get extended battery for Blackberry bold 9900 | 9930

Hi, I have buy a Blackberry bold 9900 and I have noticed that the battery life is not that good as it just get drained after sometimes, whenever I listen music for 3 to 4 Hrs.

Thus I am planning to have extend battery for the mobile but still I am not getting from where can I get it, or simply from where can I order it.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Where can i get extended battery for Blackberry bold 9900 | 9930

I think there might be some problem in the phone that you are using because as far as I know the mobile has very good battery life and as you have mentioned that it just get drained after some time when you listen music for just 3 to 4 hrs. Because you can simply use it for 50Hrs continuously. Thus you should try get the replacement for the battery that you are using.

You should try to get another battery and see whether it is also giving the same problem or it is working for more time, because see if you get some better performance using another battery that means surely there is some problem with the current battery that you are using.

See there is certain factors that you have to consider like if you are not charging the battery wholly It would vanish the remaining battery life and at the same end if you charge the battery for more time, I mean to say even after getting it full, it will simply reduce the battery life.

Well you should first of all check the hardware that you have provided and if suppose you find any problem in that you can simply make a replacement for that.

And if suppose that is working very good and still you want to extend the battery you can simply have such a device rather there are too many techniques that you can user in order to increase the battery life.

• See you shoudl try to decrease the brigness of the phone, it consumes very high amount of battery.

• You should avoid keep more widgets rather shortcuts on the screen as they takes too much power to load each and every time you boot.

• You should charge the battery on after the battery gets drained. As this is also called battery calibration.

• You should decrease the backlight timer.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but still i have test my all the hardware from the support center only and they are sating as everything is perfect. But still i think this is too less.

But still from where can i get the such a device through which we can extecd the battery life.

As you visited the support center why didn’t you asked them itself ? because from there only you’ll be able to get such a device for sure. I have no idea about other place from where you can have it but still you’ll get from there only.

Otherwise according to me you should check first from the blackberry’s official website about the accessories that will be perfectly ok with your device.

And as you got the particular hardware part number then you can simply order it from the internet as well, but be aware as you must have to pay more.