Thread: Mobile freezes while applying theme in Nokia 2700 classic

Mobile freezes while applying theme in Nokia 2700 classic

Hello friends I am using Nokia 2700 classic mobile phone In which I have 40 series mobile phone. now whenever I try to apply any theme in my mobile phone at that time it get freezes. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Mobile freezes while applying theme in Nokia 2700 classic

Well I would like to tell you that you are facing this problem while applying any particular file in your mobile phone or you are having issues with all the themes in your mobile phone. if this problem is coming only with any single theme then I think there might be something wrong with that file and if you are facing the problem with all the files then I think you should try to solve this issue by resetting the mobile phone.

have you tried to apply the theme by going in to the theme option on setting? if you have not tried this then I will suggest you to first go to the setting in your mobile phone and after that you have to go to the display option and then you have to select the theme option. Now after going in to the theme option you have to try to try to apply the theme from them only. In my mobile phone I was facing the same problem also and after that I have tried to search the solution in so my places and after that I have connect the Nokia service center and after that they told me to the apply the themes from the settings and after that I have tried that and then my problem get solved. try this solution and after that then let me know.

try to apply the defaults theme in your mobile phone and after that check what happens after that if you are facing the same problem after applying the default theme also then I think there might be something wrong with your mobile phone.

in my mobile I have tried different themes and after trying to apply the different themes also I was facing the same problems. now after that I have tried to solve this issue by going in to the main menu and then setting and then themes In display option but after that when I have tried to apply the theme at that time also I get the same problem. if anyone facing the same problem and have solution regarding this then please help me. any help will be appreciated.

I have read your reply and after going though that I will suggest you that first you should try to solve this issue by resetting your mobile phone and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not. if you are going to resetting the mobile phone then you have to do take the backup of all your mobile phone bu connecting it with your computer or laptop. now after talking the backup you have to do the phone reset and then check whether you are able to apply the theme in your Nokia 2700 or not. if that idea does not make any difference then I think there might be something wrong your phone any you should visit the Nokia care and after that yiou have to tell them about your problem and they will give you the proper solution regarding this.

Thank you so much for helping me and providing me solution. After reading your post tried to solve this theme related issue in my mobile phone by resetting the mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone also I was having the same problem with my mobile phone. Now after that I have decided to do the software update in my mobile phone and I have done the software update from my computer and after that when I have tried to apply theme in my mobile phone at that time it worked fine.