Thread: Tablets at affordable price Based on Tegra processor

Tablets at affordable price Based on Tegra processor

Friend on my first salary I have decided to buy a brand new tablet, which will help me for my office work purpose. However, due to my fewer budgets I cannot find any better tablet, which has attracted me at him. My budget is around $ 500 and I want tablet based on Tegra processor. If in this budget I will not get any tablet then I am ready to extend to some amount but I want only Tegra processor based tablet. Therefore, friend please suggest me such tablets, which comes in my requirement.

Re: Tablets at affordable price Based on Tegra processor

There are so many tablets, which based on Tegra processor, but you want to buy a tablet, which is affordable in your budget. According to your budget, you can buy Viewsonic G Tablet which cost is Rs $399. My proposal to Viewsonic is speedily discharge a G Tablet 2. In this tablet, all they need to do is repair the screen, and stack Android 3.0 as the default ROM. This should be a mind-blowing tablet. When they would be able to safeguard the worth flat, it would be able to smoke any viable tablet over there. It could additionally be regarded a reward if they’d allow the tablet to be charged by method of USB,

I have searched many websites for tablet, which has Tegra processor, and at $500. I found only Viewsonic tablet available at this price and you will get all those features, which you are looking for. However, question is that until when this tablet will survive. I think in that you have to compromise with quality because this tablet gives you all those features which an expensive tablet containing. This tablet gets better battery life you can use your tablet up to 8-10 hours, which is quite enough time for a user. The most innovative about this tablet is android OS 2.2 in addition to the provisions function as the positive indicates for this device.

You didn’t have mention which type Tegra processor you want means in the market tablets are available with Tegra 2 and Tegra 1 processor or even now some tablet manufacturer were launching his tablet with Tegra 3 processor. So please tell me which Tegra processor you want.

You didn’t have mention which type Tegra processor you want means in the market tablets are available with Tegra 2 and Tegra 1 processor or even now some tablet manufacturer were launching his tablet with Tegra 3 processor. So please tell me which Tegra processor you want.
    Dude I want to buy only Tegra 1 and Tegra 2 processor type tablets because I know that my budget is around $500 and I cannot buy Tegra 3 processor type tablet with this price. So please recommend me tablet with this price and I am will happy if tablet based on Tegra 1 processor.

My father gave me present a MSI Tegra tablet. In addition, at first glimpses of that tablet I become fan of that tablet. I got a great experience after using this tablet. I am not 100 % sure about price of this tablet but I am sure that this will be in your budget only.

You want high much-enhanced features with Nvidia Tegra 2 processor in just $500 then you can buy Lenovo IdeaPad Tablet K1. Its actual price is $ 699 but there is some offers from Lenovo if you buy now you can purchase it in just $ 499. This tablet contains Android 3.0 honeycomb operating system.

Recently I buy NotionInk Tegra tablet at $ 500. The NotionInk Tegra tablet was the most unbelievably vowing one out of the cluster, running on the dual-core ARM Cortex A9 and a GeForce GPU. The community is base in India, and there is without a doubt a great deal of functional engineering in this unit depending on if it was to ever turn out in the United States.