Thread: Does blackberry torch 9850/9860 have glass or plastic screen

Does blackberry torch 9850/9860 have glass or plastic screen

I am hearing a lot of news about blackberry torch 9850 that this phone contains plastics screen not a glass screen. I am not sure but I can say that it has a glass screen with the plastics bezel fully covering the edges or just like a plastics screen of Palm pre have. Friend I am really worried after hearing this news can anyone tell which of type screen Blackberry 9850/9860 does contains.

Re: Does blackberry torch 9850/9860 have glass or plastic screen

I am quite interested after reading this forum. Proceeding the time when I pre-request a mechanism sight unseen. I would take every available opportunity to know if a bottom component of that gadget is high caliber materials or not. Any individual who has had a BlackBerry with a plastic screen knows that unless a screen and form protector (skin) is connected instantly, within 3 months the screen is a mess and troublesome to see. Since I knew it was plastic, I could hold up until ZAGG or an additional outfit put out its skin former to preordering.

I am hearing a lot of news about blackberry torch 9850 that this phone contains plastics screen not a glass screen. I am not sure but I can say that it has a glass screen with the plastics bezel fully covering the edges or just like a plastics screen of Palm pre have. Friend I am really worried after hearing this news can anyone tell which of type screen Blackberry 9850/9860 does contains.
    A large number of others and I have utilized Blackberry's for a considerable length of time with the plastic screen. Then not had the unprotected screen transform into a "mess and challenging to see". Sounds love car and house keys and mobile phone where in the same pocket.

I am also interested as you are Aiko
    Please do not remain in the dark

friend do not worry all blackberry handsets screen where made up of Glass not from a plastics.

Good Luck friends…

Specifically, In any case, I have done the same with my blackberry storm S1 and storm S2 and never a scratch. In Fact, my S2 looks on a par with it did as the day I got it. My previous models, in particular the blue ones (you realize what I am waxing fluent regarding) were grave. The equipment value of the storm S2 was quite a cut above anything RIM had done ever. However far from flawless, it is a robust apparatus. Make a point not to know assuming that you have ever utilized or perceived a Palm Pre up close. It is a plastic screen and it actually wears defectively.

Situation is RIM requires a vast capacitive touch screen gadget. They require it to be successful. BlackBerry fans similar to the physical console; make a point not to brain the small screen and a large number of convey a second private apparatus for media. Buyers require an elective to IP5, for 2+ years it has just been Android phones. More than enough apps memory, no LTE and now a plastic screen. It could be a white banner. Try not to think for a moment that the haters will center on anything but this apparatus.

If you try to search now a day’s mobile phone then you will find that most of the phones are come with plastics screen not glass screen including Nokia, Samsung etc. so there is no need to shock that blackberry also launching his phones with plastics screen. This is a fact and we have to accept this truth.