Thread: Cannot see YouTube videos in Nokia C3-01

Cannot see YouTube videos in Nokia C3-01

Hello friends I am using Nokia C3-01 mobile phone and it is a very nice device but I am having one problem with this mobile phone. now whenever I try to use you tube from my mobile phone and after that when I open any video at that time it goes back to my default player and after that it says "No response, Try Again". please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Cannot see YouTube videos in Nokia C3-01

I would like to ask you that you are trying to open YouTube videos with your normal internet connection or you are using 3G internet or WIFI connections? if you are trying to stream videos by using normal internet connection then you will not able to watch the videos ion your mobile phone because in this device you need a fast internet connection like 3G or WIFI and after that you will be able to watch the videos without having any issues. if you are trying to watch the videos by using the WIFI or 3G connection only and dafter that also you are facing this problem then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by opening the YouTube from the any browser. according to you should try to steam your videos after downloading the Opera mini browser in your mobile phone and after that you have to open YouTube site in your browser and then check whether you are able to open the videos in your player or not.

thank you so much for giving me quick replies and helping me after reading your solution I have first downloaded opera mini browser and after that I have tried to open the videos from that browser also but there also I am not able to get videos. My friend Is also using the same mobile phone and he can open the videos properly then why my mobile phone is giving me issues?

AS you have said that your friend is having the same mobile phone and he can open the videos properly in his device then I think there is something wrong with your mobile phone and I would like to tell you that you should first take the backup of all your data and after that you have to do the restore factory setting in your mobile phone and after that you will be able to stream your videos properly. to do the restore factory setting your mobile phone you have to first open the menu in your mobile phone and after that you have to go to the settings. now after going to the setting there is a last option called restore factory setting and you have to tap on the and after that you have to select the restore all option and then it will prompt you for security code and there you have to put 1 to 5 number and then press ok and after that it is done. Now after that when you will try to open the videos at that time you will not face any issues.

well after trying the to solve this issue by doing the restore factory setting in your mobile phone also if you are having the same problem then I will suggest you to visit the Nokia service center and after that you have to ask for the software update and after doing the software update your problem will get solved . if you want any more information then let me know.