Thread: Blackberry Torch 9850 not getting charge through car charger

Blackberry Torch 9850 not getting charge through car charger

Recently I bought a Blackberry 9850 from Sprint. I am able to charge the mobile phone utilizing the supplied ac connector, through alternate AC connectors and through the USB port in my laptop or computer. I cannot charge utilizing third gathering car chargers (USB socket that affirm any USB cable incorporating the micro USB cable supplied by RIM.) The chargers that I have (I have attempted some) all backing in any event 1A (much higher than the 750ma supplied by the AC connector.) Sprint would like me to buy a unique connector that was newly introducing in addition to the revamped Blackberries (they are Sprint marked). I have not attempted one of these yet (unbelievable $34.95 price) but I needed to root out if anybody else is encountering this or possibly I actually have a disagreeable phone.

re: Blackberry Torch 9850 not getting charge through car charger

No, I hold an iTrip in my car, which has a 3.5 enter and a USB yield for you iPod or whatever mp3 gadget you have. It charged my Tour and charges my iPod actually fine, but tries not to have enough capacity for my Torch evidently. I am a small baffled but now that I have fine-tuned my setting, I trust I will not need to charge it much in the car anyways.

My car has a USB jack incorporated into the radio for corking with an iPod. It has worked for charging my Tour and Style, but I have not attempted it on my Torch yet. I could be baffled assuming that it could not charge it... I was considering getting one of those car charger connectors to USB and afterward clearly charging it that way if required. In the past, I have consistently explicitly purchase standalone battery device chargers and additional electric storage devices to do an electric storage device swap when I am outs juice. It spares me the time to get the full capacity from my mobile phones without always needing to connect it to anything.

I do not understand why are getting this problem because last week I also buy same handset but not from sprint from another mobile stores, until yet I never face any problem regarding about charging. I also try charge my mobile through car charger or through USB cable.

Re: Blackberry Torch 9850 not getting charge through car charger

I do not understand whom I blame sprint or Blackberry. I think there is one solution you try to show your problem in front of the Blackberry care point members. I am sure they will replace your car charger adaptors with new one. If you cannot visit care point then there is only last option you have to buy extra car charger adapter, because in home you can charge your mobile through charger but what about during driving a car when you emergency need to charge your mobile then this car charger adapter will help you.