Thread: Blackberry Torch 9810 touchscreen experience

Blackberry Torch 9810 touchscreen experience

Many were telling that the Blackberry phone’s Touchscreens aren’t as good as other phones like Android phones and iphone. Do you think that it is right? I don’t think so because I have been using the BB from past several years. At first it was not good but now there is no doubt about that it can complete with the iphone 3GS. Do you think that it is a terrible experience?

Re: Blackberry Torch 9810 touchscreen experience

Many were telling that the Blackberry phone’s Touchscreens aren’t as good as other phones like Android phones and iphone. Do you think that it is right? I don’t think so because I have been using the BB from past several years. At first it was not good but now there is no doubt about that it can complete with the iphone 3GS. Do you think that it is a terrible experience?

Knowing that the focus is primarily geared to the executive world and / or business, I will share my very personal point of view. So I hope not to offend anyone. Blackberry for my teams have almost the same design, it will only increase capacity in the processor and ram, but as far as design is almost the same as previous models. I remember when I was a bb storm 2, was expecting the model right now is the 9850/9860, but then I realized that to update the operating system had to change teams, which is quite expensive because of RIM provide constant updates and thus force you to buy a new one if you have the latest.

Another negative is the app store.

The BlackBerry 9810 Torch is the official successor of the popular BlackBerry Torch 9800. The Torch 9810, like its predecessor, both (3.2-inch "Liquid Graphics") touch screen as a slide QWERTY keyboard. The main innovations are that the screen resolution is increased (from 360 to 480 x 6480 x 480 pixels) and that this standard model runs on the new BlackBerry OS 7.

The phone itself I find pretty cool. I just do not understand the premature disclosure of the device. They can now even say if there are drastic changes. There is nothing to complain about the Touchscreen.

The BlackBerry manufacturer RIM brings Torch 9810 is again a very good smart phone on the market that combines the elegance of a touchscreen with the ease of a QWERTY keyboard. In design terms, the Torch 9810 is not particularly revolutionary, as the device much like the Torch 9800. However, the BlackBerry 9810 Torch with the new BlackBerry OS 7 to give a better user experience. Additionally, the faster processor and more RAM sure the unit is now better and faster work.

Our expectation is that the BlackBerry 9810 Torch will be as popular as the original BlackBerry Torch 9800. As far as design you see immediately that the device is a line from the Torch of Research in Motion, the company behind the Blackberry phone.

A plus for the 9810 is that it is now an attractive gunmetal look has been given, making him look like an exclusive phone. Of course you see similarities in appearance. The calls are really from the line and Torch in size and thickness, there is no difference between the calls

The main innovations are that the first 9900 Bold with a touchscreen. Blackberry is the first to experiment in the Storm and added QWERTY keyboard and touch screen together in the Torch slider. Liquid Image's new screen on the 9900 is Research in Motion's answer to the higher screen phone in competition, with a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels and 287 dpi. The 9900 is also the first BlackBerry that will run on OS 7, the latest version of the BlackBerry operating system that excels in a new browser. OS 7 will not be available for older machines..

What I thought was perfect here and I think that there is doubt that the Torch 9810 got a excellent Touchscreen than others ever had, So I will not fall behind. Tomorrow I will walk into the store to get mine one.

I think that you should get some more information. The phone is slow to respond to almost any action. And if you want to use the camera, you have to take a day for free. Even if the photos created ultimately have a very good quality, one must first have the good fortune that object at all to get into the picture. If you look at a Blackberry Smartphone At length, one often thinks of the use of mobile internet.