Thread: How's Blackberry Torch 9850 first look?

How's Blackberry Torch 9850 first look?

I am deciding to buy a brand new blackberry phone. Therefore, for this I searched on internet and blackberry 9850 attracted to me at only first glimpses of this phone I become fan of this phone. However, I do not know much about this phone. Friend can you tell me detail information about this phone. In addition, I want to know this phone is available from Verizon because I am waiting to get this phone from Verizon.

Re: How's Blackberry Torch 9850 first look?

BlackBerry 7 is a smoother and speedier BlackBerry OS, with breakthrough advances and newfangled applications and encounters. What's more, with Liquid Graphics, you will like legitimately dazing mixed media and gaming. The brand new BlackBerry program offers unbelievably snappy page stack times, preferable online gaming, HTML5 movie back and seamless scrolling and zooming.

It shows up the Big Red can be getting a different one of RIM's most cutting edge BlackBerry OS 7 handsets. A notice in a Verizon Wireless retail store showed the Torch 9850 could be arriving on the transporter's lattice at some time in the close destiny.
    The Torch 9850 dons a 3.7-inch 800 x 480 (WVGA) touch screen and tries not to have a physical keyboard. Powered by a lone-guts 1.2GHz processor, the handset emphasizes a 5-megapixel picture clicker.
    While items observing cost and accessibility for this Smartphone are still unknown, the gossip factory is even now turning. Sprint is advertising the mechanism for a mid-go cost of $150 with a several-year satellite contract, and Verizon could be quick to cost its form of the handset at a comparative or more level cost, as Sprint did with the BlackBerry Bold 9930. When the Bold started from Verizon for a retail cost of $250, Sprint released the Smartphone on next week for $50 less than its largest contender did.

BlackBerry 7 is a smoother and speedier BlackBerry OS, with breakthrough advances and newfangled applications and encounters. What's more, with Liquid Graphics, you will like legitimately dazing mixed media and gaming. The brand new BlackBerry program offers unbelievably snappy page stack times, preferable online gaming, HTML5 movie back and seamless scrolling and zooming.
    Thanks for this information about this phone. Still I am waiting for this phone to come with Verizon. Can anyone tell me about the browser and touchpad about this phone who have experience?

I explicitly got once more from the sprint store myself. Your compose-up is spot on to my interaction. I am palpable sold on the blackberry 9850. In the event that Verizon makes a point not to get it within the following month, I am determined to sprint.
    On a side not, I stopped by my nearby Verizon store to see if they had any 9930s on presentation. They did not, but what I likewise observed, was they did not have any S2 on presentation either. Simply one bends 3g. I know they have had the s2 on presentation within the past month. I am trusting this is an exceptional mark...

Thanks for this information about this phone. Still I am waiting for this phone to come with Verizon. Can anyone tell me about the browser and touchpad about this phone who have experience?
    Somewhere I heard rumors that this 9850 is would be available on Verizon, still I am not sure about this rumor I think it will also be a fake rumor.
    Actually, I liking the BlackBerry Torch Smartphone screen most exceptionally for skimming the net with the innovative BlackBerry 7 browser. My news websites, shopping websites and my every day fixation, tech and lifestyle online journals, all render snappy and look fabulous on that vast, grand screen.

Last week I bought this phone from online shopping websites. I think this phone have all the features which are excepting to have all these in futures phones. Talking about touch pad about this phone then it has breathtaking 3.7" touch screen is the most imposing on a BlackBerry Smartphone yet. It gloats countless shades for a dazing review encounter, and gives a smooth, correct and snappy typing experience.

Anyone who likes screen touch phone then I prefer them to go for this phone but the question is that which phones those user buy who doesn’t like screen touch phones. They are demanding from blackberry to launch physical keyboard mobile phone for them or anyone who can suggest us which phone they buy who does not like screen touch phone.

Anyone who likes screen touch phone then I prefer them to go for this phone but the question is that which phones those user buy who doesn’t like screen touch phones. They are demanding from blackberry to launch physical keyboard mobile phone for them or anyone who can suggest us which phone they buy who does not like screen touch phone.
    Simple friend, why are you worrying for selecting phones? If they like screen touch but for typing they need physical keyboard then they go for Blackberry bold touch. The users who are hate the screen touch phone then they can buy Blackberry curve. These entire blackberry phone have same function and same operating system, they have varying from price and their models.

Now I am in not in mood of buying this phone because I am waiting for these phones available from Verizon. Until yet I am ready for waiting. I am not sure that these phones currently will available from Verizon but next month Verizon will launch this phone from their side.