Thread: Unable to install lenovo thinkpad t510 hotkey

Unable to install lenovo thinkpad t510 hotkey

Hello friends I am using Lenovo ThinkPad t510 laptop in which I am using windows 7 operating system. from last some days I am facing problem with hotkey and that is why I have decided to reinstall it in my system and after that I have downloaded it from the internet and after that when I try to install it in my system at that time it gives me An error occurred wile copying file tphkload.exe....Cannot copy file to destination directory, how to fix this issue.

Re: Unable to install lenovo thinkpad t510 hotkey

Well I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by doing following steps. First you have to uninstall the Lenovo Auto Scroll Utility, Lenovo System Interface Driver, ThinkPad Full Screen Magnifier and after uninstalling all this features you have to restart the laptop. Now after retorting the laptop first try to install the feature on which you were getting error and after installing those you have to install the other features which you have removed from your laptop. now after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not? if you are getting the same error after that also then I think there might be something wrong with the installation package from which you are trying to install the hotkey features. Make sure that you have completely download installation file of the Hotkey features and after you have to also make sure that previously installed things removed properly. I hope after trying these solutions you problem will get solved.

I think the installation file which you have downloaded from the internet is not compatible with your laptop model or your operating system. if while downloading the installation files you have selected your operating system and your laptop model number properly. You can also try these drivers HOTKEY FEATURES INTEGRATION FOR WINDOWS 7. just click on the name and after that it will redirect you to the download page of the drivers and after that download that drivers and install it in your system and check what the result is.

I have tried to solve this issue by uninstalling the all the hotkey related programs from my system and after that installing it again and I have also tried the drivers which I have downloaded from your given download link but that doesn’t helped me to solve this issue. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

As you have said that you are facing the same problem after trying all the possible solutions then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by repairing windows 7 in your Lenovo ThinkPad t510 laptop and after repairing the windows 7 your problem will get solved. I am suggesting you this solution because sometime due to bad installation of some programs our windows system file gets damaged and because of that this kind of issue can take place.