Thread: Use Device switch wizard for Blackberry Torch 9810

Use Device switch wizard for Blackberry Torch 9810

I am going to get a new BB Torch 9810 very soon and I want to know whether I should use the device switch Wizard or not. Do i require unchecking applications? Otherwise should i presently employ blackberry protect and load my applications as well as settings yourself?

Re: Use Device switch wizard for Blackberry Torch 9810

You can back up and ready when you connect the new BB going to backup / restore files and loads the support they had done and ready...

When we change our BlackBerry device for an equal or we are lucky to migrate to a higher model (as can happen in these days with the latest model), we have an excellent tool that automates all the steps necessary for the change is to minimal effort. Thus, a computer running Desktop Manager, and the original BlackBerry to change connected by USB, select the "Switch Device Wizard”. Once selected follow a simple wizard that will make the whole process so automatically. We can also use this wizard to transfer information from a BlackBerry device.

I don't be familiar with regarding the Torch, except it worked absolutely well on my Bold 9900. Just ensure you encompass the most up-to-date BB desktop software. Mine's edition 6.1.somewhat. It still transferred my applications, even though a number of them don't work through os7 at this moment, except that's well... I can physically erase otherwise upgrade them as latest versions appear. By the use of BB protect or backup/restore doesn't transfer each and every one of your older BBM contacts - you must physically re-invite each and every one of them! I tried doing it this method first for the reason that of every one of the naysayers, except I gave up and removed my gadget and utilized the device transfer wizard furthermore it worked entirely extremely Quick & Easy!