Thread: Blackberry torch 9810 Vs iPhone 5

Blackberry torch 9810 Vs iPhone 5

I am using blackberry for the long time now and I am feeling to get something different form blackberry now may be iPhone 5 I heard somewhere that it is due to release within month or two so I will be waiting till . I don’t think the iPhone5 will have the Email feature equal to Blackberry I am in production support so I need the customizable email alert for my phone it’s very important feature for me so I am confused of what to buy whether to get Blackberry torch 9810 which is $49 and other is iPhone 5 which price I have no idea now,
    Now I like everything in the blackberry but still there are some app that I use which is not in the blackberry. The apps like my Yamaha AV receiver, Pandora...etc. is any one there using blackberry torch 9810 can tell me do you like your bb, what app you are using and why?

re: Blackberry torch 9810 Vs iPhone 5

I have bought the blackberry torch 9810 today afternoon and it still feels like I am using an ordinary blackberry. My iPhone is much better then bb thought RIM has tried it best to fill the gap between but for now I would like to continue with this blackberry torch 9810 for some time , I haven’t lost anything and it will also give me time to decide whether to keep this phone or I should have waited for the future phone right now I would suggest you to just wait for the iPhone 5

I think the decision should be based on the use of the phone, what is more important
    Quote Originally Posted by RidD View Post
    I don’t think the iPhone5 will have the Email feature equal to Blackberry I am in production support so I need the customizable email alert for my phone it’s very important feature for me
    Like if you want ease of email handling the go for blackberry and if you are looking for the access to apps then iPhone is the best choice

If I could I would be taking the both device but on the serious not if you say you want email ease then you should go for the bb and beside most of the apps are available on the both device its just one app work betty in the BB that iPhone and vice versa. Mine major apps are in bb compare to iPhone. BB is the great phone but at the end both do the same thing but trough different device

I was using iPhone 4 then I switch back to Blackberry simply because I wanted the e mail feature that iPhone doesn’t have on it and yes $50 is not that huge amount but if I get the Blackberry torch 9810 now I would lot the option of considering the iPhone 5 which is about to release that I won’t be able consider both phone and have to use Blackberry torch 9810 I know Blackberry deal may not last for lone but it will be there until iPhone release so if iPhone 5 will have the e mail feature on it then I would definitely go for it or other wise I will for the Blackberry torch 9810 for $50

The best idea get the BB 9810 for all the smart phone need and if you feel the extra need for entertainment and app store then get the iPod

Re: Blackberry torch 9810 Vs iPhone 5

Customization possible will still support the RIM. And I believe it 110%. The walled garden of iOS is nice ofr something and it worst for the other. BlackBerry most certainly has a chance in this regard and I imagine will for some time

Re: Blackberry torch 9810 Vs iPhone 5

I would go for the iPhone 5 as I am already fed up with the blackberry RIM is acting some time crazy so iPhone I smy choice