Thread: Is Blackberry Torch 9860 are now available on T mobile

Is Blackberry Torch 9860 are now available on T mobile

Yesterday while accessing internet I have seen that blackberry 9860 is available with TELUS, bell etc. currently I am using T-mobile company network in my mobile phone. Now I am deciding to buy a blackberry phone but I do not know that this blackberry 9860 is compatible with T mobile network or not. I am so nervous to find that 9860 is coming to T-Mobile. Everywhere I found about this but everywhere it has seems like not. Does anyone is confirm about this news?

Re: Is Blackberry Torch 9860 are now available on T mobile

I have been telling even out no by a GM for T-Mobile. I will consistently accept it should not only, because T-Mobile makes a point not to have a promoting arrangement for it. I actually make a point not to see them advertising this telephone the right method. I think it could be a disappointment on T-Mobile and they know that.
    I have been telling flat out no by a GM for T-Mobile. I tend to believe it will not just, because T-Mobile does not have a marketing plan for it. I just do not see them marketing this phone the right way. I think it would be a failure on T-Mobile and they know that.

Re: Is Blackberry Torch 9860 are now available on T mobile

I figured it wouldn't, I mean at what point was the final time T-Mobile got an exceptional Blackberry? Possibly, way I speculate I will unequivocally need to sit tight for the merger. I utilized a unlocked Storm 2 regarding a year back but when a few months, the network was no longer working. They told me it was in light of the fact that they are no longer supporting non T-Mobile telephones. Accordingly, I am gathering it could be the same depending on if I purchase the Torch from at&t. I think T-Mobile could profit from having this telephone. Well-nigh many people I know claims a Blackberry but I it makes a point not to matter what I suppose. They are not heading off to begin conveying it simply because I need it.