Thread: Pattern lock for Blackberry Torch 9810

Pattern lock for Blackberry Torch 9810

I have been looking for a Pattern Lock application or feature for my Blackberry Torch 9810 but unluckily I couldn’t get any for this phone anywhere or from BB appstore. So that I downloaded the BB storm version Patter Lock. It seems to be work well but the problem is the display is slight smaller. I am still searching for other applications which are compatible to this phone.

Re: Pattern lock for Blackberry Torch 9810

I have here a little bit of apology for the programmers Patternlock (original) afford. You can change the design quite Patternlock in the pattern, I had not just seen. I've just downloaded a soccer image and you can then incorporate as a pattern. You can also use the program and even download all the patterns and themes integrate ... Since yesterday evening I now have soccer balls as a pattern in the original app

Since I upgraded to the Torch, who embraced the world of touch screen. Not only seeks applications that help improve the experience of BlackBerry applications also seek to capture the attraction and benefits of a touch screen. Those who have secured your BlackBerry with a password, either a combination of keywords or a number, get used to it striking out on your keyboard before doing anything. The same is true with touchscreen phones. But again, our minds are wonderful things. It may be recalled, not just words and numbers, but also the patterns and shapes. Taking a step next toward the password entry is characteristically an app called PatternLock. For touchscreen devices, might be one of the best ever ways to lock as well as unlock the call screen, exact apps otherwise your BlackBerry.

PatternLock for the BlackBerry Storm is a new way to block his BlackBerry Storm. To regain access to the BlackBerry, the entry of a predetermined pattern is necessary.

Looking for an easier way to ensure your torch or Thunder / Storm 2, or just want a slide to unlock the iPhone-like control? From the creators of TalkLock is the all in one screen / lock device Torch BlackBerry Storm / Thunder 2. Quickly lock the device to open a unique pattern with your finger on the touch screen - faster and easier than writing an alphanumeric password! Moreover, unlock by sliding to unlock the control (like an iPhone) or a hotkey. Lock the screen during phone calls, as TalkLock. Try this app in Blackberry Torch.

What version of PaterLock app you have used in your Blackberry Torch? There are 2 versions: one is free and another one is paid. I think that you should look into both.

Why not look RIM to include a blocking option, as this do not know. I much prefer using the password PatternLock more typical. If you're worried about someone trying to break the pattern, you can choose the number maximum attempts and duration of the lockout period before they can try again. I liked how I could block specific applications, and disable running applications depending PatternLock or location. I really do not have to worry about blocking the call screen , as I have that problem first.