Thread: Blackberry Torch 9810 smartphone without Contract or Plan

Blackberry Torch 9810 smartphone without Contract or Plan

Yesterday my friend told about this mobile because I have been asking him for a Good phone. Now I think that it is a right time for me to buy it. I was asking if there was a eminent place within the states trading smartphones counting the Torch 9810 putting it for sale devoid of whichever contracts/plans and devoid of the requirement of an American ID. The BestBuy & AT&T rejected previous year to provide one except an AT&T plan. Is there any other options?

Re: Blackberry Torch 9810 smartphone without Contract or Plan

I think that you should search on handylist website because there only you can get phones without contract. You can easily compare prices by clicking on the respective side of the phone link prices. You now see a list - sorted by the lowest price mobile phone - all mobile phone shops that offer that phone without a contract. In the left column you can see the product name, as it was elected by the respective mobile phone shop. Among them is an indication of the actual shipping cost of the provider. In the next column you see the mobile phone price, including the cost, including shipping, you can use for price comparison. In the last two columns, see the logo of the mobile phone shop and the shop link that takes you to the product page of the provider. Make sure the shipping costs and the price with shipping. If you like a cell phone, simply click on the desired shop link and you can order the phone online.

Re: Blackberry Torch 9810 smartphone without Contract or Plan

You can pay money for them from AT&T devoid of a plan; it's just somewhat a bit further luxurious.