Thread: Blackberry Torch 9810 battery life

Blackberry Torch 9810 battery life

As you might know that the Blackberry Torch 9810 has launched in several countries and soon it will be going to available all over the world. I am really looking forward to see this mobile but I am not decided to buy this yet. The reason is about the batter life in this phone because it is my main concern. Does anybody have any information about it?

Re: Blackberry Torch 9810 battery life

The battery provides a talk time of 6 hours in UMTS mode and 6.5 hours in GSM mode. Be charged in standby mode the battery after about 12 days.

Freeing up the phone always increased the battery life. To do this Check if you are leaving WiFi, Bluetooth, always on ... is a deadly combination for the battery. The Hourglass comes out when the phone is thinking and / or in the phone memory is too low, when you notice this in the phone press. ALT + SHIFT + H, for the parameter that says Free Space, and places to see if enough. Check for photos, videos, documents, etc., are being stored in the SD external memory and not the internal phone.

If you are looking for solution in other way like an additional battery or charger for your Blackberry Torch 9810 then here is a solution. The Portable Solar charger.
    The solar Powerbank SP1000 can be charged to the ambient light as well as sunlight. Equipped with an integrated LED, it provided enough power to charge most mobile phones and MP3 players... This portable charger Energizer autonomous powers and charges your compatible device, so it extends its self so you can listen to music, watching videos or call up to 6 hours talk time for mobile, 30 hours of music for an MP3 player and 34 hours of talk time for your Bluetooth headset and all that, in addition to your built-in battery to your device! To recharge the battery independently, simply leave your battery Energizer SP1000 to light or ambient light, or, connect your stand-alone battery Energizer directly into the USB port of your computer.

What I'm also waiting to see better battery life. I need a torch battery to last me my full day's work. I have no problem with the batteries, but only if they are sober and not replacements mandatory after my lunch. I understand that a lot of phones these days that are high-powered processors tend to take more battery life. Given that RIM has taken so long to come up with a processor 1 GHz or higher BlackBerry sports, I hope to see some battery technology implemented reliable.

How long does the battery of BlackBerry, depends on several factors: the BlackBerry model, the strength of the network in the area and of course their own usage patterns play a role in how long the phone has enough juice.

Many complain about the beginning of enthusiastic buyers BlackBerry Torch is now about the exorbitant poor battery performance of the BlackBerry Torch. Basically, the manufacturer gives a maximum standby time of 220 hours and a maximum talk time of 4.5 hours. The experience showed that the device is not enabled UMTS, on average, more than a day did without outlet. This helps in all things: disable UMTS. But no matter which model you are working with, the battery can still have a little more tease: The adaptation of connection services, video and audio settings profiles, the standby time for BlackBerrys are increased. Wireless links like WLAN and Bluetooth strain the battery of BlackBerry, even if they are not used, but are simply turned on. The reason for this is that these services are always looking for other devices or networks. Even mobile uses such as power constantly, as the device communicates with the transmission towers to upgrade services or applications and to test the range.

The tips and guides are always known but if the battery life issue is about the Firmware, then? Always the latest (official) firmware import. Among the many stylish innovations, the RIM packed into its firmware updates are always too many small improvements in the energy budget of your black berry.

To get the most out of your BlackBerry Torch 9810 battery whether you use the data or wireless capabilities is a good place to start. If you only use wireless intermittently to save your battery life, turn off. As for the parameters of data, if used as a business phone, they may very well be on continuously or you have time, as the weekend, where you can save on the battery and the cost by data switching off.
    • To turn off wireless
    • Go to manage connections and uncheck the wireless.
    • To disable the data:
    • Go to manage connections and networking options ensure that mobile data is down.

The blackberry made this Torch as usable as possible and stay put for long time without battery drain. No matter what you expect and what you want, the battery life is of any smartphone or android phone is completely depends upon how you use it and how you charge the battery. No more comments.