Thread: how to kill or suspend programs that start automatically in nokia C5-03

how to kill or suspend programs that start automatically in nokia C5-03

I am using nokia C 5-03 and in my device have installed SPB Mobile Shell application it automatically get starts every time when I switch on the phone. But the sad thing is the software consumes lots of memory, and whenever I opens another apps or any game it says memory full delete some data. To get some memory free i killed the “SPB moblie shell” application through task manager but the application itself load it immediately what the procedure to disable them or to close them ??

Re: how to kill or suspend programs that start automatically in nokia C5-03

SPB mobile shell is a UI application, means it should always be switched on. Actually you cant close that application, if you want to disable it there is no other option other than removing it or or you can use application NetQin Mobile Guard to manage startup programs.
    It seems to be odd in your case that SPB shell is using so much memory. In my nokia 5800 running SPB mobile shell along that my push mail is activated and even I can use another application it does not shows any memory problem.

I think you have installed SPB application in your phone memory and try to change your text message memory and if possible make it free ,have you installed all the games and application in your phone memory or what if yes you should remove them first or last options is remove that application and install it once again and check if your memory is free or what..

Using the "Clean Spam" function of Mobile Guard , I got that SPB Shell application runs two process the main one and second one is deamon so in order to get free memory I killed the deamon and main processes and it works even it does not restart again automatically and i can use lots of free memory and can many application simultaneously