Thread: Unable to synchronize with hotmail account in Nokia E7

Unable to synchronize with hotmail account in Nokia E7

I have purchased the new Nokia E7 for my personal use. I like the design and the model of the device so I purchased it. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device toll last week but after that I faced some serious problem with that. Actually the problem is I am Unable to synchronize with hotmail account in Nokia E7 since last week. Before that everything is properly works. I get the error message “service is not available just now, try again later”. I don’t have an issue about the operator connection whether it is via operator or via wlan –connection. I check the account from the PC then it working properly. I cannot understand the exact problem. Can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: Unable to synchronize with hotmail account in Nokia E7

I want to give you some information about this topic. I think this problem may not related with the mobile. because this is connectivity problem according to me but you can try out some idea which I am giving here for you. first you have to try for resetting the phone. Then you have to try for the sim in and out. After that you should try to delete the mailbox and then you have to reinstall the application again. And see whether it will give unavailable message or not. Then you have to connct the phone tpo the internet. And then see the result. You will find that the problem will solve. I can give you this much of information for this topic. I think this may help you to solve your problem.

The problem may be related to firmware so you can try some tricks to solve this problem. for that first you should delete the mail box and then try to set the setting option up from the scratch itself. Then you have to turn off the phone and restart it again.

Here I am giving you some suggestion for you. Follow the steps as follow:
    • First you create new E-mail box.
    • Then you have to Press "start" to confirm for Nokia master first step.
    • Then you have to Choose in menu “other E-mail" - NEVER Hotmail!!!
    • You should insert an e-mail address though there is important things. E-mail address MUST be incorrect. For after that Confirm your input.
    • then you have to enter real password
    • Account checking process is starting. You have to wait until new options for choosing “mail for exchange or POP/IMAP"
    • then you have to choose POP/IMAP
    • You will see list for setting of new E-mail.box.
    • First line - E-mail address.
    • Then you have to input CORRECT address
    • input CORRECT "username" that means again CORRECT and full e-mail address
    • input CORRECT password
    • Incoming mail server has to be set "pop3.live.com"
    • outcome the server "smtp.live.com"
    • press save button.

I think this problem is related to firmware so I am giving you an advice to update the firmware. I think this will fix the issue.

I want to share my experience with you which can give you better idea in this situation. Actually I had same problem sometime before. So I tried to solve that by various methods but nothing worked. I was also searched it for that on the web but there is no proper solution for that. but then after one week I tried it again for creating the mailbox. And it was successfully done. But then I could not create a second mailbox after that.

You have deleted the mailbox and then you have to try to reinstall that so you cannot get the message of unavailability.