Thread: Class Not Found java/lang/ClassNotFoundException error in Nokia C3

Class Not Found java/lang/ClassNotFoundException error in Nokia C3

Hi guys I am having problem while launching OVI browser in my Nokia C3 mobile phone. now whenever I try to open the Nokia OVI browser at that time I get Class Not Found java/lang/ClassNotFoundException error in Nokia C3 message and because of that I am not able to use the internet in my mobile phone. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Class Not Found java/lang/ClassNotFoundException error in Nokia C3

Well first I would like to ask you that does it happens with OVI browser only or you are facing this problem with your Nokia default browser also. Try to open the internet from the Nokia default browser and after that check whether you are facing the same problem also or not.

After reading your above reply I have tried to open the internet from the Nokia default browser and after that also I was also facing the same problem with my system. Now after that I have tried to solve this issue by inserting the different SIM card in my mobile phone and after inserting the different SIM card also I was facing the same problem with my Nokia C3. Now after that I have downloaded Opera mini browser to identify exact problem and after downloading the opera mini browser when I have launch it at that time also I get the Class Not Found java/lang/ClassNotFoundException message. Now after that I have called Nokia care and they have told me to try to solve the problem by deleting the internet setting and after that saving the whole setting again. Now after that I have done that also but I am still having the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue. if anyone have any more idea to solve this problem then please help me.

Well as you have said in your post that you have tried all the possible setting but after that also you are not able to launch the browser in you Nokia C3 then I think you should first take the backup of all you rdata from your Nokia C3 and after that you have to go to menu. now after that you have to select the settings and after that you have to select the restore factory setting and then select the restore all option and after that you have to enter security code which is 12345 and after that press ok and it will reset the phone.

In my mobile phone I was also having the similar issue and after that I have solved this issue by updating the mobile software. you can update the mobile software of the Nokia C3 by downloading the OVI suite in your laptop or computer and after that connect your mobile with your system and then it will prompt you whether updates are available or not.

After reading your solution I have downloaded Nokia OVI suite in my my computer and after that I have installed that in my system. Now after that I have connect my mobile phone with my computer and after sometime it has notified me that there is software update available for mobile phone and after that I have clicked on that and ther I have read the warning that during the update process if anything went wrong then I will lose the warranty so I visited Nokia care and from there I have update my mobile software and after that my problem get solved. Now while opening the browser I am not facing any problem.