Thread: Dell DataSafe Local Backup now consider redundant

Dell DataSafe Local Backup now consider redundant

Now tell me what good use do Dell DataSafe Local Backup has if we are not updating the version directly online this Is I feel a useless addition on the Dell Inspiron, Studio and XPS computers tell if you are using windows 7 there is the same option available in the Backup and Restore option . I don’t think it does anything more than the windows 7 Backup and Restore option . what say guys

Re: Dell DataSafe Local Backup now consider redundant

I will agree to you till some point but not totally say it unnecessary I tell you the reason why data DataSafe Local restores will bring the pc to its original factory setting that is the device was at the time of it purchase its means you have to set up all program, user, password, registration etc …… it ilke you bought the pc again without ant data stored in it and on the other had windows backup id somewhat has the same process , its create the system image at any given point an time with complete data , program and setting . using the windows backup you can retrieve the computer information till the time it was taken the back up this make it easy and you don’t have to start from the scratch again to retrieve all the personal data that you have store in your computer . DataSafe Local restores is useful if you want to start over again and it can be use if now back is restored in the computer or if the user want to sell his device to some another guy which he don’t want to share his data . it basically make the computer brand new with prospect of the software

I would like to operative disc to restore my computer I feel comfortable and I like to keep my computer updated so I don’t use any backup that I may created five , six, month and I have the back up for the setup file of the program that I am uses do I don’t mind if I don’t have DataSafe local backup on my computer

That is some valuable information , thanks for the explanation all the minute detail about Dell DataSafe Local Backup.

Dell DataSafe local backup software as it said to make the computer brand new as when it was bought first time and windows backup and restore create a point as you desire and restore data till that point both are unique well I will suggest al dell user as preinstalled on your new Dell PC make use of it . You won’t need the OS disc as you can take the backup of the image made by the windows 7 backup and restore and restore after using Dell DataSafe local backup an d none of your program will be affected .