Thread: Real player cannot play mp4 files in Nokia C6-00

Real player cannot play mp4 files in Nokia C6-00

Some days before I have bought Nokia C6-00 mobile phone and after that I have transferred my all the data in in my phone such as my songs and videos . Now after transferring my data when I have tried to play my videos from the Nokia C6-00 real player at that time it is not playing the video and not giving me any error also. my all videos are in the MP4 format. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Real player cannot play mp4 files in Nokia C6-00

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this issue by playing any different video with MP4 format and you have to make sure that you are not playing the videos from your old backup . now after that check whether you are facing the same problem after playing different MP4 video in your mobile then I think you are facing the problem because of the resolution.

In my mobile phone I was facing the problems with MP4 videos and after that when I have check on the official site at that time I have noticed that my mobile phone can play mp4 file and after that I thought that there might be something wrong with my videos which I am trying to play in my mobile phone. Now after that I have downloaded some mp4 videos from the internet which have 640 x 360 resolutions and after that when I have transferred that videos in my mobile phone at that time it worked fine. Now after that I have downloaded Allok 3GP video converter in my laptop and then I have converted all my videos with 640 x 360 resolution and after that when I tried to play it in my mobile at that time it worked fine. I would suggest you that you should also try this solution and after that your problem will also get solved. if you need any more information regarding this then let me know.

Thank you so much form helping me and giving me quick replies. After referring your replies I have tried to solve this issue by converting the videos with 640 x 360 resolution and after converting the videos also I was also facing the same problem. Now after that I have also tried videos with the different format and my mobile is unable to play those videos also. is there anything wrong with my videos or something else is causing this issue.

Have tried any third party application with your mobile phone? download the smartmovie application for your mobile phone and after downloading that you have to install in your Nokia C6-00 mobile phone and after installing in the Nokia C6-00 try to play any videos in that application. if your videos working with that application that means there might be something wrong with your real player software may be it is not recognizing the videos. as far as I know in Nokia C6-00 real player comes inbuilt and if you want to solve this issue then you should first try to solve this issue by doing the restore factory setting in your mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting also if you are facing the same problem then I think you should try to solve this issue by doing the software update in your Nokia C6-00 mobile phone and after doing that your problem will get solved. try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

well I have searched on the internet and according to the Nokia C6-00 specifications it can play MP4 files but if you are not able to play that file in your mobile then try to play it from the any other video player and if that doesn’t work also then I think there should be something wrong with your Mobile phone and I will suggest you to visit the Nokia care.

I have downloaded smartmovie application in my mobile phone and after that I have installed that in my mobile phone and after that when I have tried to play videos in that player at that time I didn’t get any problem and I came to know that there is something wrong with my real player only. Now after that I have done factory reset in my Nokia C6 mobile phone and after doing the factory rest when I have tried to play the videos in real player at that time it worked fine. Thank you for giving solution.