Thread: Cannot connect internet in Nokia C1-01 mobile phone

Cannot connect internet in Nokia C1-01 mobile phone

Hello friends I am using Nokia C1-o1 mobile phone and I was using internet in my mobile phone without facing any issues but after that suddenly my mobile phone has started giving me some problems. Now whenever i try to connect internet in my Nokia C1-01 mobile phone at that time it doesn’t get connected. Now please tell me what I should do to connect internet in my mobile phone.

Re: Cannot connect internet in Nokia C1-01 mobile phone

I think somehow you have deleted your internet setting and that is why you are facing this problem. if you want to solve this issue then you have to contact the mobile service operator and after that you have to ask for the internet setting which you are facing in your mobile phone. now after that they will send you the internet setting and you have to save that setting and after that you have to restart your mobile phone and then try to connect the internet.

Well if have internet setting in your Nokia C1-01mobile device and after that also you are facing this problem then I will suggest you to check your mobile phone by inserting the different SIM card in your mobile phone and after inserting the another SIM card you have to try to connect the internet from your Nokia C1-01 mobile phone and after that check whether you are able to connect or not and if you are facing the same problem after that also then I think you should try to solve this issue by resetting your Nokia C1-01 mobile phone. Most of the time doing the factory reset in mobile phone can solve this type of issue. do the factory reset in your mobile phone and after that let me know what the result is. I think you will be able to connect the internet in your Nokia C1-01 mobile phone after trying above solutions.

Thank you so much for helping me. After reading your solution I have performed restore factory setting in my Nokia C1-01 mobile phone and after that when I have try to use internet in my mobile phone at that time I was able to connect the internet. I really appreciate your help.