Thread: Invalid server name message while using WIFI in Nokia C5-03

Invalid server name message while using WIFI in Nokia C5-03

I have Nokia C5-03 mobile phone and I am using Netgear WIFI router but when I try to connect my Nokia C5-03 mobile phone by using WIFI at that time I am getting this Invalid server name message and because of that I am not able to use internet from my mobile phone. if anyone have any idea regarding this then please help me. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: Invalid server name message while using WIFI in Nokia C5-03

Well first of all I will suggest you to try to connect your Nokia C5-03 mobile phone with any other WIFI router and after trying to connect with that check whether you can use the internet or not. if you are able to connect your Nokia C5-03 mobile phone with other router then I think there might be something wrong with your router and if you are not able to connect then there might be something wrong with your mobile phone.

As far as I know some time this type of problem can take place because of the wrong setting and that is why I would like to tell you that you should of go to the WLAN setting your Nokia C5-03 mobile phone and after that you have to make sure that all the setting is proper and after that you have to also make sure that you are using right name and password of WIFI router. if after that also if you are facing the same problem then you have to delete all the saved wireless networks from your Nokia C5-03 device and after deleting the wireless networks you have to restart the Nokia C5-03 mobile phone and after restarting the Nokia C5-03 you have to try to connect it with your router and after that check whether you are having the same problem or not. I think after doing that your problem will get solved.

I was having the same problem with my Nokia N8 mobile phone while connecting it with wireless network and after that I have tried several tricks but after that I was also facing the same problem and then I have reset my WIFI router and then problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

Yes I will also suggest you the same because some time because of the wrong router setting also this kind of the problem can take place. if you want to reset the router then you have to do follow these steps. First you have to disconnect your router from all you connected wireless devices and after that you have to turn off the router and then turn it on again. Now after that at the back side of the router you will find the reset button and you have to press that button for around 10 seconds and after that you have to do all the settings again and after that try to connect the your mobile with your router again and check whether your problem get resolved or not.

I have gone though above solution and after that I have tried to solve this issue by deleting all the save networks from my Mobile and after that connecting it again but that idea didn’t helped me to solve this issue and after that I have tried to solve this issue by resetting my router and after doing that also problem still remained. now please tell me what should I do.

Well according to me you should try to solve this issue by resetting your Nokia C5-03 mobile phone and after doing that your problem will get solved. if you want to rest you mobile phone then you have to first turn off the mobile phone and after that you have to remove the battery from your mobile phone. Now after removing the battery you have to insert it again. After inserting the battery you have to start the mobile phone again and then you have to dial *#7370# and after that press ok. Now after that it will reset you device. if you have not taken your back up then first you have to take the back up of your mobile phone by using Nokia PC suite.

Doing the mobile software update will also do the trick. Some times because of the software problem also this type of problem can take place and that is why I would like to suggest you that do the mobile software update either from your home or from the Nokia care center and after that your problem will get solved.

First I thought that there might be something wrong with my router only but after resetting the router also when I get the same problem at that time I realize that there is nothing wrong with my router and after that I have also come to know that other mobile is connecting properly with my router. Now after that I have read your above post and I have take the backup of all my device and then I have done restore factory setting in my Nokia C5-03 mobile phone and after doing that when I have tried to connect my device with WFI router at that time it gets connected successfully. Now all the things are working very well.