Thread: Menu light blinks without any reason in Nokia C6-01

Menu light blinks without any reason in Nokia C6-01

Hello friends I have bought Nokia C6-01 mobile phone and I like this mobile phone and it has all the features. in my mobile phone I am facing one annoying problem. Now whenever I put my mobile phone in standby mode at that time my menu light flashes constantly. Now please tell me what I should do to fix this issue.

Re: Menu light blinks without any reason in Nokia C6-01

As you have mentioned that in your mobile phone menu button light is flashing continuously and you are not able to stop it and after reading that I will first suggest you to check whether you have any miscall which you have not opened it or any unread message in your mobile phone. if you get any miscall or message icon on the top right corner side of the mobile screen then It means that you have any miscall or message notification. First open the Manu and after that open eh call log and watch all your miscall and if you get the message icon on the top right side of the screen then you have to open the messages first and after that you have to read all the messages and then check whether you are getting the same problem after that or not.

I know that unread message or miscall can make the Manu light blink again and again but when I have read all messages and check my all miscalls after that also I am getting that light again and again. is there anything wrong with my mobile phone or there is some setting which I am missing. if anyone is facing the same problem and have solution then please help me. I am waiting for your replies. thank you in advance.

If you are not able to solve this issue after reading all the unread messages and checking miscalls then I think there might be something wrong with your mobile phone and that is why I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this issue by resetting your mobile phone. before you reset you mobile phone you have to connect you mobile phone with your laptop or computer and after connecting your mobile phone with your computer or laptop you have to take the backup of all your important contacts and messages with the help of the Nokia PC suite. now after taking the back up you have to do the factory reset in your Nokia C6-01 mobile phone and after doing that your problem will get solved.

Well if you don’t know about how to reset the mobile phone then you have to follow this steps.
    • First you have to tap on the Menu button and after that you have to select the setting.
    • Now after that you have to select the phone option.
    • After selecting the phone option you have to select the Phone management
    • Now after that you have to select the Factory settings and after that select the Delete data and restore option.

Now aftar resetting the device check whether your problem get resolved or not.

If you are getting the same problem after trying to solve this problem by resetting the Nokia C6-01 mobile phone then I think there might be something wrong with your mobile light only and I think you should visit the Nokia service centre and after that you have to tell about this problem. Before you visit the Nokia service center I would like to tell you that you should try to solve this issue by downloading the Nokia OVI suite in your computer or laptop and after that connect your mobile with that and then update the mobile software and after updating the mobile software also if you are getting the same issue then visit the service center.

Well I have tried all the possible solution to fix this issue and in the end I have solved this problem by doing factory rest in my Nokia C6-01mobile phone. Now after resetting the device menu light is behaving normally and it doesn’t blink without any reason. Thank you for helping me and giving me solution. I really appreciate your help.