Thread: Dell Studio 1909 not booting giving yellow power light

Dell Studio 1909 not booting giving yellow power light

Hi guys I am facing problem in using my dell Studio 1909 and I was seeing the symptom of its collapse since this week when I first notice the clock was staring to slow down and today evening when I try to start the laptop it didn’t start at all it did not able to do the BIOS check and its showing the yellow power light. I don’t understand what may the problem be in the computer it was working fine till today or hardware issues the only problem that I was see is slowing down of clock and nothing else I then it is because of the battery is dead . Does anyone faced this problem please suggests me the solution that would be very helpful thanks……

Re: Dell Studio 1909 not booting giving yellow power light

Hey recently I am also see this problem of clock its slowing down no matter what and I am also failed to figure out the problem I thing I will not use my laptop until I get any solution for the issue or I will have to take it to the service center please any one I want to sure what the actual problem is

I was also facing the same problem and I can guide you through to the solution in case anyone else facing the same problem in the future help your self
    I was also getting the yellow light at the time when I start the laptop so I reseated the RAM memory and also checked the wire that was connected to the hard drive replaced the CR2032 battery which fixed the clock issue and all the issue regarding the start up and yellow light
    If you are removing the battery by yourself you please be careful because a new battery can explode if it is incorrectly installed. Read the guide manual book that is shipped with the laptop it has all the information about the removing and replacing the battery with opening the case and inner shield. . be very care full if you are not comfortable then don’t do it take it to the service center and they will do it for you chrees …………….

Thank you for the update I appreciate your reply and will look forwarded to use is hope this will cure my problem and don’t worry I will be cautious while working on it