Thread: Features of Huawei C3500

Features of Huawei C3500

Actually I am planning to purchase a huawei mobile phone for myself but I am not sure that should I go ahead or no. I have been using huawei product since 3 years. So I somewhat trust in huawei product. I have used Samsung phone but I have been disappointed with that. So I am looking for huawei c3500 phone. I have heard that it is very cheap phone with color display. Around 500 contacts can be saved. It also comes with a data cable. Is it true that around 1000 sms’s can be saved in the phone? What are the more features of huawei C3500?

Re: Features of Huawei C3500

Yes this phone is a very good phone. Please mention your requirements in the next post. So that I can be more clear. Huawei c3500 phone weights around 80 g and is a good looking stylish phone. Its price is around 1800 indian rupees. It has a talk time of 4 hours which is pretty good and decent.

You can certainly go for this phone as it is very cheap and the best in its price range. My friend has this phone and is quite happy with it. Let me tell you that it is not compatible with 3G. This model does not support EDGE and also does not support WiFi. It also has no Bluetooth.

This phone actually operates at frequencies of CDMA 800 Mhz. Reliance Huawei's C3500 handset has an MP3 player along with FM Radio and FM Recorder. You won’t get such thing in any other phone at this price. You can also some other huawei products as you want only an huawei product. Yes you are right that you can save upto 1000 sms’s in your phone.

I would suggest you to go for other phones. This is not a special phone at special price. You have a lot of options available in the market. Please tell me what your budget is. You can also have a look on the LGRD2650 and LG RD6150. All these phones come at almost same price range. As far as I know that customer support is better in LG than you get in huawei.

I own huawei phone since few months now. Let me tell you that it is a good phone. I have never had problem with the network. Sound quality is good in Earphone & we can play it in background too. I am planning to unblock the phone and use other CDMA networks like TATA/VIRGIN. I have a 32mb of space in my phone. I would suggest you this phone and ask you to go for it. You just have to visit any any mobile store near your house or you can also purchase it online from websites like ebay and amazon. I am not sure how much time these websites take for deliver but you might get it within 15 days.

You get an usb cable along with phone to transfer data from computer. I think you should purchase this phone from ebay as it is giving some discount offers on all huawei products. I think without wasting any time you should book this one. You need a credit card for this and make sure you give proper information about yourself.

Huawei c3500 phone is easily available in any reliance store. You can visit any reliance gallery near your house. Ask the person present there to guide you and let you know the specifications and features of the Huawei c3500 phone. In the gallery you will find many other phones also and you can have a best buy by comparing them.