Thread: Dell Inspiron 6400 Display not working properly after updating windows XP to windows 7

Dell Inspiron 6400 Display not working properly after updating windows XP to windows 7

Hello I have bought the Dell Inspiron 6400 and under that I have installed the windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue sand recently I have upgraded the operating system from windows XP to windows 7. I have updated to windows 7 without any issue but after updating mine display not working perfectly and I am not able to view the display properly. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Dell Inspiron 6400 Display not working properly after updating windows XP to windows 7

This can be a issue of in appropriate drives. When you run Windows installation, windows uses the inbuilt video driver file. If the file is not compatibility either you will get a pixilated output or there will be black screen. So go on the official website of your chipset manufacturer and download the drivers. Then run the updates. That’s it

Re: Dell Inspiron 6400 Display not working properly after updating windows XP to windows 7

Make sure you have updated everything on your system as you said that you have updated the operating system from windows XP to windows 7 and so therefore you need to update the all driver, windows and everything. Try to do0 all this and after that go through your issue. I hope this will help you to solve the issue.