Thread: Touchpad not working on Dell Inspiron N5030 laptop

Touchpad not working on Dell Inspiron N5030 laptop

Hello I have installed the windows operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but from last one week mine system touchpad not working or functioning properly. From last week I a facing this issue, when I try to scroll I am not able to do that and now I don’t what to do and how to solve this issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that so that I can work with the touchpad.

Re: Touchpad not working on Dell Inspiron N5030 laptop

I think you’re getting this issue due to the sensitive and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make decrease the sensitive on your touchpad and after that let me know the issue. to adjust the sensitivity you need to go through the below steps: go to the start and after that click on the control panel. now on the control panel make click on the Printers and Other Hardware.. Now on the Printers and Other Hardware make click on the Mouse icon and after that you will get the mouse properties. Now here change the sensitive and also other things which you want.

Make sure you have enabled the touchpad through the F key. There will be a different F keys which used to enable the touchpad and so therefore make sure you have enable the touchpad. I think you have press the F key by mistake and due to that your touchpad disabled and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make sure you have enable or disable the touchpad.

I think you have issue on the driver and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the touchpad driver and after hat install the latest touchpad driver on your system and after that let me know the issue. to uninstall and install the driver you need to open the device manger and under that you can do this.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that I think you might make contact with the support and after that go through your issue. even I have faced the issue on mine system as well and after that I have contacted the support and after that they have been solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you this.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue then would like to suggest you to make contact with the dell support and after that go through your issue and then they will solve your issue. I have faced the issue and after that I have contacted with the dell support and they have been solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you this.