Thread: Integrated Webcam not working on Dell Inspiron N4010

Integrated Webcam not working on Dell Inspiron N4010

Hello everyone I have installed the windows XP operating system on mine system and everything on the system working except mine webcam. From last some days mine webcam randomly not working. While using the webcam I get the error message and I am not able to use the webcam. Now I don’t what to do and how to get rid this issue, can anyone help on this?

re: Integrated Webcam not working on Dell Inspiron N4010

Try to make clean boot on your system and after that let me know the issue. To run the clean boot you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: msconfig and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the system configure utility windows and under that go to the general tab and after that make check mark on the Selective Startup and then make uncheck mark on the Load Startup Items check box below Selective Startup. Now go to the service tab and under that make check mark on the Hide All Microsoft Services check box and after that click on the disable all button. Now once you press on that you will get the confirmation to restart the system and after that reboot the system and then let me know the issue.

Just go through the below steps and after that your bale to solve the issue. to do this make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the run. Now on the run type cmd and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the command prompt and under that type the below command and after that press the enter key:
    Sfc/scannow
    Now once you finish this and after that you get the successful message and after that reboot the system for best result.

I think you have not installed the webcam driver on your system and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make update the webcam driver on your system and after that go through your issue. To update the webcam driver you need to go through the below steps: first make select on the start and then choose the run. Now on the run type: devmgmt.msc and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the device manger and under that locate to the webcam driver and then make right click on that and then select the updated. Now once you updated the driver and after let me know the issue. If you’re not able to solve the issue after updating also then I think you need to install the webcam driver from the official; website. First uninstall the webcam driver and after that reboot the system, now once you done and then go to the official website and under that install the webcam driver.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and then just contact with dell support or webcam support page, just go through your issue with them and after that they will give solution to solve the issue.