Thread: unable to open raging thunder ,other games and application in nokia c5-03

unable to open raging thunder ,other games and application in nokia c5-03

I am using nokia C 5-03 and I don’t know what is the problem with my device many application are not working and not even games and even the inbuilt application such as facebook is not working properly what is the problem with my device and also if some games works some does not support sensors.??

re: unable to open raging thunder ,other games and application in nokia c5-03

ranging thunder game is for s60v3 and while installing phone shows message that application is not compatible with the device. Then also if you ignores it and go on to installation. You can also play the game but problem arises is you can not handle the vehicle via motion sensor for using motion sensor in ranging thunder you need to download “rock n roll ” application in game mode in your device your device.

To play or run game and application on your device you need to get desired for that particular device. Don’t install application and games which are not suitable for your device if your downloading from internet make a note to download game and application only for nokia C5-03 and do not install any others phone games.

Actually there are lots of application problems in nokia C5-03 better option for accessing is you can use facebook via web browser or you can uninstall your built in application and reinstall facebook application from the OVI store or another websites .

Where can i download rock n roll app ??? Link please ???

Quote Originally Posted by quicksilver6066 View Post
    Where can i download rock n roll app ??? Link please ???
    What is the mobile phone that you are having? And which rock n roll app you are talking about? Is it a theme for mobile phone or a game or an application? When I search for rock n roll app for nokia I can see only themes that are available for some specific nokia mobile phone model but when i search the same apps for iphone, its a game that can be purchased at $0.99.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

unsure Re: unable to open raging thunder ,other games and application in nokia c5-03

For raging thunder to work, they are sayin u need rock n roll app.. Dont know which one they are talkin about