Thread: Nokia c7 battery life | 2g vs. 3g

Nokia c7 battery life | 2g vs. 3g

Hi, I am about to buy the mobile which I have mentioned in the title, but when I was searching about the model’s specification I came to know that there are too many problems with the battery life in this mobile, so is it true?

Because if there could so many problems so it is next to worthless if we have the mobile even after knowing the fact.

Hence the user who had used this mobile can please tell about the battery life regarding the 2G and 3G network. And regardless of its battery, is it worthy to buy this mobile?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Nokia c7 battery life | 2g vs. 3g

Yeah you are right but at other end they have done very good improvement in the battery life. I mean to say the previous rather older devices were actually having this problem but the newer one has very good battery life so off course you can have it for sure.

But let me tell you first of all as this is the touch screen mobile so you’ll get the battery life more than compare to any mobile having only buttons.

Because this is very obvious thing that such a features consumes very good amount of battery, so be aware about such a facts and then only buy any one.

When I was searching the specification I get some idea, and I would like to tell you about that.

IN STANDBY: you can have battery up to 550 h in 2G network and Up to 645 h in 3G network.

TALKTIME: you can have battery up to 9 hrs and 30 min in 2G while up to 5 hrs in 3G network.

Together with this you can have continuous 50Hrs of music playback.
    Whatever I have mentioned over here seems quite enough thus according to me it’s good to have this mobile.

According to me you should make use of “dual mode” this is very good option provided in the phone as after using that you’ll be able to use the 3G network only if it is presented or else the mobile would continue with the 2G only, this way you can save the battery. And off course there are too many ways through which you can avoid misusing of energy.

Seems quite good after seeing your comments, apparently I have compare the battery life as per your suggestion, and this is good really, anyways thank you very much.