Thread: Unable to open raging thunder game and some application in Nokia c5-03

Unable to open raging thunder game and some application in Nokia c5-03

Hi, I am using Nokia c5-03 and I have experienced a very awful problem as I am not able to play the game that I had mentioned and together with that I am not able to open some of the applications as well. Any idea what could be the problem?

I have already checked and they all the games and the applications are perfectly compatible my device, and that’s is why I am not getting what could be unseen further reason?

Any suggestion?

Re: Unable to open raging thunder game and some application in Nokia c5-03

See there might be too many problems, though those files are compatible with the mobile but still you should make sure that they are working perfectly, or else if suppose the game is only corrupt them whatever you do with that you’ll not be able to play the game however. Thus according to me you should try to check whether the game you have is perfectly working or not. You can transfer it to any other mobile and check the same.

it might be some problem in the firmware that is been installed in the mobile, thus you should try to reset the device. Because after doing that all the settings and the data would be appear to be the default one that you have got when you bought the mobile.

You should try soft resetting first and if suppose you are getting the same problem then you should carry on with the hard reset as well.

Let me tell you that you’ll not going to lose any data when do soft resetting but, hard resetting will surely wiped out the data and thus it is strongly recommended that you should take backup first and then carry on other steps.

Are you having problem with particular game and application or none of them are working ?

Because see if there is some problem in particular application then whatever you do with the mobile you’ll surely get the same problem, but at the same time you should try to reinstall that application or the game which is not running.

If suppose the same thing is happening then you should try to get the setup of them from another website apart from the one that you have already tried.

I think firmware update would be the only option get out of this problem if you are still pursuing the same problem, and that you can do it on your own or simply visit the nokia care center.