Thread: Unable to open e-mail account via Nokia Mail in nokia c3-01

Unable to open e-mail account via Nokia Mail in nokia c3-01

Hi, I have purchased Nokia c3-01 before some months and really I having very awful problems with the mobile I have chose, in fact I am just regretting, nothing else.

1. I am not able to check Emails through Nokia Mail

2. Unable to set brightness and which just annoys me at night.

3. Touch screen sensitivity is quite bothersome.

4. While I type text abruptly there was hard, long vibration and screen went white and mobile reboot automatically.

5. Sometimes menu doesn’t appear while we open menu.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Re: Unable to open e-mail account via Nokia Mail in nokia c3-01

Are you sure that you have activated the internet plan through your network operator? Because though Nokia mail is the default service provided by the Nokia but still when it get connected to the account it utilizes some network access and for that we need to pay.

Thus before connecting to your Email account you should make sure that you have activated the internet plan in your mobile.

Is this happening only with the Nokia mail, or simply you are not able to access the internet?

You should carry on with this steps mentioned below:

• Make sure that internet connection is activated in your device.

• Ensure that you have made perfect settings which are actually necessary to access internet.

• Check whether the settings are made perfectly?

let me tell you that setting up brightness in your mobile is not possible and by the way this is neither a problem nor bug because they haven’t provided you such a feature, in fact this is not only in your phone but the sibling you can say that’s nokia X3-02 also don’t have such a facility to make changes in the brightness.

And I am not sure about the other problems but still I have heard that resetting sometimes resolves the issue, thus I would like to suggest you that you should also try that.

I am agree with the above user as you must have to reset the device for sure to get it work perfectly again. and for doing that just follow the below mentioned steps:

Soft reset: for soft resetting the phone you have to press *#7780# and then press Dial button. As you do this you’ll be asked for the security code, so at that time you have to enter 12345 if you haven’t changed it or else enter the one that you have set. Once you finish this, your phone will appear to be factory reset, and don’t worry about the personal data as they would be kept as it was.

Hard reset: It is also similar as the above mentioned method but it’s recommended to start the process after making the backup of your important data. As you done with that press *#7370# and press the press Dial. Again the security code will be require, thus enter it. Please be awake that all the data would be wiped out.

If suppose you are still having the same problem with the phone that means it might be some problem in firmware that is been installed.

Thus if you know how to update the firmware or how to installed new one you can do it on your own or simply visit the service center for the further assistance.

I have already updated the firmware but still no change to its functioning, I am having the same problem, anyways thanks for the replies.

According to me brother, Your Device is totally FAULTY and with no other option you should try to get it REPLACED.

While you claim the warranty make sure that you have to have the original bill that you had paid to the shop when you bought the mobile, relying on that only they will going to help you.