Thread: Safari is not working properly on ipad 2

Safari is not working properly on ipad 2

I am using a iPad 2 device and have recently updated it to the latest iOS 7 version. After the update I am facing many problems with the Safari browser. It will crash randomly and some times the page will open but the other time the same page will crash and I have launch it again. This browser is also lagging too much and it is very slow to respond opening any emails, etc. Is there going to be any fix for this issue? Thanks

Re: Safari is not working properly on ipad 2

Many people have been experiencing the same problem and to solve it, they have found that resetting all the settings and resetting the iPad as well solves this issue. To do this first go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Reset all settings. After that reset your iPad 2 by pressing and holding down the Home and Sleep buttons together until the Apple logo appears. After that leave the button and it will restart. Now check if the problem is solved or not.

Re: Safari is not working properly on ipad 2

Even I am facing the same problem with the latest iOS 7 update on my iPad. When I go to the espn.com website to watch some video then it will crash. Even when I go to the comments part and try to zoom, it will crash again. I am using a iPhone 4 and havent faced such issue with iOS 7. I also tried the Reset method that you have said but that didnt work either. So if there is any other workaround then please help me.

There was some guy who said that after he updated to iOS 7.1 version the crashing issue of the Safari browser got solved. He tested by visiting different websites that had heavy graphic content, embedded videos and also did fast scrolling or zooming and Safari didnt crash that time. So, I would suggest everyone to update to the latest iOS 7.1 version and your problem will be solved immediately.