Thread: Live Zynga poker on android

Live Zynga poker on android

Hello everyone I have recently bought the android phone and everything on the phone working very well without any issue. Last night working on browser I have found that the now people can play Live Zynga poker on android mobile phone. Now I need to know more about this can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue. I am really disparate to play Live Zynga poker on android.

Re: Live Zynga poker on android

Before to play Live Zynga poker on android you need to install the Zynga poker on your mobile, through this your bale to play the live game against the facebook friend and Zynga poker friends but to play the game you need to have facebook account.

So as to play Zynga poker, you will require a Facebook record account. Since for whatever explanation you don’t have a facebook account, the Zynga application will take you to the Facebook page so you are able to make a account to begin playing. One of the major profits of needing a Facebook account is that your chip aggregate accompanies you wherever you go, if you’re playing on Android, iOS, webOS, or from your computer.

The majority of you basically would like to know “Does Zynga get keep em’ right, and is it OK to play.” Fortunately, Zynga does undoubtedly get the gameplay mechanics right, and all items in the requisition appears to work without a hitch, from the course of the diversion itself to the way it matches players' ability sets dependent upon sum chip count. In light of the fact that keep ‘em is a multiplayer game, you are able to play with up to 8 alternate adversaries at a tablet, with higher stakes amusements good to go as you rack up additional chips by winning at easier tables.

You doubtlessly have perceived by now that most obviously poker requisitions right now on the business experience absolutely fundamental and oversimplified graphics and animations (however there are a few exemptions). The people at Zynga absolutely doubtlessly put time and venture into realistic development, which makes the Zynga poker requisition head and bears above the rivalry when it approaches the graphical encounter.

There some additional features Live Zynga poker on android:
    • You can able to play over 3G, 4G and also through the WIFI
    • You’re able to play the Sit-N-Go Tournaments
    • Once you install the Zynga poker on your mobile and after that starting poker you will get the 10K as free gift
    • You can play with 5 to 9 person on table
    • You can also chat live with the poker friends
    • This also support SD card.

Zynga Poker is now good to go on the Android Market. so doubtlessly; they have a quite cleaned Android application. Zynga Poker permits you to play exist in opposition to your mates, sit at a five or nine individual table with blinds up to a million chips and you are able to contend in Sit-N-Go competitions. Put in the way that you get 10,000 chips gratis when you download the game, you’ll be up and again on the wagon right away!

Hello i am using the Zynga Poker on mine android phone and I have found the below negative and positive pointes:
    Good points are:
    1. The graphics on the game are awesome
    2. Through facebook connection you will allow to play the true multiplatform gameplay
    3. The players won’t misplace combined chips while you play on a diverse platform.

The Negative points are:
    1. User not allowed play who don’t have facebook account
    2. Unable to view chat under the application and if you launch the chat windows the game will get block.