Thread: Symbian Belle for nokia N8, E7, E6, C7, C6-01, X7.

Symbian Belle for nokia N8, E7, E6, C7, C6-01, X7.

Friends I am having a Nokia E6 set and I want to know whether the Symbian Belle will be released my Nokia E6 mobile or not. I have heard that is has very beautiful interface. Want to have it in my mobile. Can anyone tell me if they are known about this? Can I think that the problems generally arising on phone will be solved through this update?

re: Symbian Belle for nokia N8, E7, E6, C7, C6-01, X7.

Even if it has been released for the Nokia E6 set I Don’t think that the Belle Update will be solving the issues On Nokia E6 set. For those kind of problems we will be needing some king of bug fixes. The belle update will be just an interface update. However it is said that and it is in the rumors that All the Symbian 3 devices will be having Belle until the end of this year... But this is not sure as up to now. However the interface is really amazing as I have seen some of the snapshots for it.

As per the to the Nokia Host at the event, Symbian Belle will be made accessible for Nokia N8, Nokia C7, Nokia E7, Nokia X7, Nokia E6 and Nokia 500. Not only So I think You should wait for sometime.

Nokia is looking ahead to the vision for the prospect Symbian Belle, It’s been said that the new update will be released from the 4th quarter afterwards for the devices that are having Symbian^3 However it is not clear that what exactly is meant by the fourth quarter. You will have to wait for it to be released and but it at least depicts that Nokia is still dedicated to adopters of Symbian as the company is commencing its changeover from Symbian^3 towards Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7

I’ve Symbian Belle and so far it runs delightfully on the more not enough processing power of the than previous version. While there are still a few existing, Belle at least put a stop to the constant rebooting frenzy that my N8 would slot in in sometimes, and the software update, provides a nice user interface that converts the OS more recent. In fact, looking at Belle, it looks pretty alike to Android and TouchWiz, with bubbly icons, a drop down notifications bar, and more touch-friendly menu items.

Thanks I am in fact I am eagerly waiting for the time when the Symbian Belle will be available to my Nokia E6. As of the phone that is having it has an excellent graphical user interface also the features are seemingly much more enhanced than the rather older version. Fingers crossed. I hope this is available soon and Nokia doesn’t forget their older clients.