Thread: Compatible applications for symbian belle

Compatible applications for symbian belle

Hi, I have installed symbian belle in my mobile and I am looking for the applications that are actually compatible with the newer operating system. And I don’t want application from particular genre rather each and every would be ok.

And please give me the name of the best games as well, because I am very keen to have those.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Compatible applications for symbian belle

There are numerous application that you can have for your mobile, and I would like to tell you about that, but still I have the only name that I had used with the mobile. And if you want more you can simply search on internet only.

Working applications.

Nimbuzz. x-plore, Jbaktaskman, qtcaching, Boldbeast recorder 2.8, foreca weather 2, Uc Web Browser, 7.7(working smooth), social, Cnn, Flash Sms, IBN Live, Savesms I0, Shozu, secret wallet, Mobile Espn, Mobbler.

See you can have,

Vlingo, Vomo, Weather HD (Bottom Bar in Belle Covers Forcast), Maps 3.08, Epocware Handy Converter, Timer Touch (Offscrn), Nokia Internet Radio (Widget not working), SBB (not the java app), gNewsReader, Rotblau, Nokia Situations, Decibel, Compass, QTorch, Parking2, Socially, Nokia Battery Monitor 2, EasyRPN, cuteBox, Noika Big Screen, Phonelocator Periodic0.9, F-Secure, Mobile Security, Nokia Play To.

you should try this one, I don’t have the one which was mentioned by the above user, but really they are quite useful thus I am thankful to them as well.

I ma having, VLC Remote, SPB Weather, Dukto, handy weather, molome, SemperXBMC, MyExplorer CacheMe, Reader gravity, Shazam, Sportstracker, WINRAR, filmark, taskman .

This are the application that you can make use in your daily life. And they are quite useful as well.

Thanks for the complimentary suggestion, I have downloaded most of the application from the mentioned one, but still any such through which we can surf the internet.?

For that you can have three different application as mentioned below, all of them is perfectly ok and working with the symbian belle.

UC Web Browser,
    Opera mini,
    Opera mobile.

I have tried downloading the opera mini but still it is not working any idea what could be the problem? Other two are working perfectly.

This is already posted over here, I think you haven’t made search actually. Anyways let me tell you again as you need to have opera mini 6.1 rather than the s60 version because only the java version is working perfectly with this newer operating system.

If you don’t know from where you can download it then you can simply refer this thread you’ll get it from there only.

Opera mini and opera mobile browsers for symbian belle users

I am not interested in applications, but you should try to get this games, which is working very good, and I have the same…

Angry birds , Asphalt 6, NFS, Stackup, MotocrossM, Puppy Talk, Skyforce reloaded, Burn the Rop little, slower, Toy Tanks, ping pong.
    According to me the best one that you should try for sure is the “Trivial Pursuit”, that you’ll get from the OVI store only.

Other games that you can have:

GT Racing Motor Academy
    Guitar Rock Tour 2 HD
    Real Golf 2011
    Racing Thunder
    Hero Of Sparta

I am not sure whether each and every application is listed or not, but I have my own list of application, and by referring that only I download any according to my convenience, thus I would like to give you that list only, so you can have you own.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Too great man, I have downloaded the file and really, you are awesome.
    From where did you get this list ??

any ways thank you so much.