Thread: "Light time-out" feature not functioning on Nokia E7

"Light time-out" feature not functioning on Nokia E7

I have recently bought a Nokia E7 Smartphone and I am actually enjoying its feature and functionality. But now there is some serious problem arrives on this mobile phone. When I try to use an "Light time-out" feature then I found that this will be makes problem. I tried to find the solution myself but was unsuccessful. Any type of help to find out the correct solution for solving this problem will be appreciated.

Re: "Light time-out" feature not functioning on Nokia E7

There is an standard process available to solve this problem. in Nokia E7 Light time out applies for keypad light and it doesn't for the screen backlight and hence you need to first click on the Menu button and then hit the Settings menu and then Phone icon. This will be shows the graphics related options. In that you need to choose Display option. Then hit the Light time-out on this mobile phone. This will be work and in response you can easily adjust the light sensor of this cell phone. You need to try this solution and hope it will be work to solve your problem.

Hello I am using this same mobile phone and according to my experience this is the problem that arrive when change the unnecessary setting of this mobile phone. Hence we need to perform ac action such as reset the factory setting of this mobile phone. It set the mobile phone setting as default. In the response, you can able to do this task and it solves your problem.

Light time out be relevant for keypad light and it doesn't for the screen backlight or lock screen. Technology of this light time out feature is very advance but lack in functionality. Hence I suggest to you for using the proper process that is present on the manual of this mobile phone and it will be help to you for solving this kind of problem try this and see what happen on it. In this Nokia E7 the settings - phone - display - screen/keylock time-out. Then Activate a dark theme on Nokia E7, set Nokia E7 to use only the GSM network. It helps to solve the problem and then the light time out function work correctly.

You need to properly set the autolock period of the mobile phone. This is necessary in this cell phone. Hence you need to perform an action that helps to do this task. Then first open settings menu and then hit the phone option. After that you can hit the phone management and then phone and sim card option. It shows you the option, autolock period. You need to - select phone and then need for set it to none. This help to solve such problem.