Thread: symbian belle update come for symbian Anna device like c6, c7

symbian belle update come for symbian Anna device like c6, c7

I heard and viewed some previous of Symbian belle and now I feel it interesting. So I want to know from you people that, Symbian belle firmware update will come for Nokia c5, c6, c7 and N8 like Symbian Anna devices? And if yes, then, how much time it will take?

Re: symbian belle update come for symbian Anna device like c6, c7

Of course, Symbian belle will come for these Symbian Anna device sooner or later. Just wait and watch.

You may remember that after the announcement of Symbian Anna we waited for long time for Anna to come and many people are still waiting for it. So, we can’t expect that Symbian belle is not going to take a long time to come even though, it’s leaked beta version is in the market and many months before we got to see some videos and screen shots of Symbian Anna. So don’t expect it to come sooner

According to what I have seen on different websites, Symbian beta is planned to come in market nearly in fourth quarter of 2011. I am also expecting that it may be delayed but I also know that nokia will try to achieve this anyhow because if they will fail to do so, it will be bad for them.

I am also hoping that they will bring belle in fourth quarter of this year. Because, in they said in morning chat that in order to make fine business in Christmas, they will start with the new models nearly in September only. If they do so, then they will get all related feedbacks with Symbian belle in September only. And then they can find out the problems with it and then they can fix them to do better in Christmas.