Thread: Will there be a Symbian Belle update for Nokia C7-00?

Will there be a Symbian Belle update for Nokia C7-00?

The title says it all, so what do you all have to say about this, can you please start suggesting me something on the same, so that I can get some knowledge about the same. Well I have been getting to hear a lot about the Symbian belle and surely it does looks interesting. So what do you all have to say about it, can you please suggest me something on the same. I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. I have got a Nokia C7-00 and I haven’t got a symbian Anna update yet for my phone, I don’t know I there will be a update available for the phone, do throw some light on this, I am waiting for the necessary replies from you all.

Re: Will there be a Symbian Belle update for Nokia C7-00?

All the S^3 phone phones will be getting this update. Well this update is new and hence to comment something on this stage is not so advisable that’s what I feel. Anyways you first go ahead with the Anna first and check out the features till that time of you want to know more about the Symbian belle then youcan check out the link here Nokia Symbian Belle Preview. you will get all the appropriate information there itself, that’s worth reading check that out. so that’s what you have to do hope that was enough for you, that’s it from my side for you.

Re: Will there be a Symbian Belle update for Nokia C7-00?

I would advise you to first visit the nokia priority center and ask there if you can get the appropriate update from there. So that’s what you need to do and you will get all the appropriate information there only. So that’s what I am saying here in fact I think they will give you the appropriate information on the same. so you can get all your doubts cleared out from there.