Thread: Is nokia N8 with symbian belle available in India?

Is nokia N8 with symbian belle available in India?

I have recently purchased a Nokia N8 phone for myself. I have symbian anna updated on my phone. I want to know when symbian belle is releasing for Nokia N8 in and when it will be updated in India. Even in newspapers we get to hear that symbian update is going to be available for Nokia N8 phone. Is the information that I have is true? If not then is symbian belle releasing for nokia N8 and in india or no? Any suggestions given would be highly appreciated. Please excuse me if I made any mistake as I am quite new to this forum. Thank you

Re: Is nokia N8 with symbian belle available in India?

Well according to Nokia, all symbian phones will have symbian belle updates available and According to reports, the cellphone manufacturer is also set to unveil the next version symbian belle in india very soon.

N8 users can now download Symbian Belle OS by using third-party software. Let me tell you that symbian belle offers a new version of the Nokia Ovi store which is similar to an Android appstore or an Apple appstore.

unsure Re: Is nokia N8 with symbian belle available in India?

Where can I download symbian belle files for N8? Is it available in Navifirm? Is this leaked version?

Quote Originally Posted by malibu View Post
    Where can I download symbian belle files for N8? Is it available in Navifirm? Is this leaked version?
    Well, the Symbian Belle software package isnt available officially for any of the nokia mobile phones, but if you search for the Flashing Tutorial of Nokia N8 Anna to Belle, you will come accross many sites that have already got the packages and had installed on their phone which is working fine without any bug issues. Just search for it on the net and you will get it for sure.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

well yes recently, symbian belle is launched in nokia N8 after symbian anna in India. As some reports say, this update has brought much new functionality to symbian 3 operating system. I am planning to have one myself. So may be next week I am going to nokia gallery and buy a nokia N8 with symbian belle update.