Thread: Dual booting in Acer Iconia Tab A500

Dual booting in Acer Iconia Tab A500

I have brought Acer Iconia Tab A500 few month back now I want to know whether the dual boot is possible in Acer Iconia Tab A500 I have tried everything but cant fine any tuts regarding this process I want to use windows and honeycomb on my tab . is it possible because I am very fond of Windows I and I don’t want to lose Android either . please suggest me the step by step process for creating dual booting on my pc I woul be very thank full to you for this

Re: Dual booting in Acer Iconia Tab A500

It’s very complicated to dual boot windows and honey comb. It’s almost not possible at the movement .maybe this will possible in the later time when windows is out for ARM devices. I would also like to have windows and honey comb on my device itself those two are the hard combination. I think it’s not possible at the present time

No you have the wrong information about it is possible to dual boot Acer Iconia Tab A500 with honey comb and windows at the Consumer Electronics Show this past event and also other tab also runs in dual boot so yes it Is possible to dual boot Acer Iconia Tab A500

I am saying this for the some time now and I am again the it is not possible to have dual boot on the Acer A500 , actually there are several recourses that I don’t recall now but they can run Linux as a service and with android VNC from inside your android OS to in fact use the OS it seems to be foolish to me and completely waste of the resource . though the one that I have see was when VNC in to theym was actually yielding a desktop and some of the small apps

I have seen somewhere Android multibooter application that boots up to 5 roms on you r phone at once you should try that this will definitely help you cause

Great information I have see an app like this while ago and its work really well after installing but I had a problem with it that it use to reboot in to the one of the SD rom then I had to flash the device set up update and then I was able to boot back in the phone rom and then reinstalled the Multirom as I want it and the its worked , Maybe the developers might give information on Roms recognized to work with each device on your website