Thread: Error while installing symbian belle operating system

Error while installing symbian belle operating system

Recently I purchased a nokia N8 phone and since then I am in the mood of installing new symbian version. Few days back I saw the demo of symbian belle and since that day I have made my mind of installing. Yesterday I downloaded one version of symbian called symbian belle. I am trying to install it on my phone but it is not installing. When it reaches about 100% I get a message like something is verifying communication with device. I don’t know what exactly does that mean. My phone then just blinks and goes off. I am not sure that whether I have justice with my phone or not. What thing must be going wrong? I need some urgent suggestions regarding this. I hope for some positive suggestions. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Re: Error while installing symbian belle operating system

First you must download latest phoenix from the internet. then Try to run the computer as administrator. Make sure that it is administrator and not administrator account. Then you must connect your phone via usb cable into your computer and select ovi suite mode. Download any nokia n8 firmware and put it into RM-596 in c: program files>nokia>phoenix> products.

I think you need to flash you nokia N8 phone. After flashing you should restart you phone and make sure that the phone is disconnected with usb. Kindly mention what error exactly you are getting. You can reply in this thread by replying to this post. This will make me to help you more effectively.

I think you should update the software on your phone. Nokia has a feature by which we can update our phones software to solve the problem with the software of the nokia and also with the operating system. Visit the official website of Nokia and there you can check out with the updates for your phones software to solve your problem.

I would suggest you to try installing the symbian belle again. Remove the battery from the phone and then put it back. After that make sure the battery is charged fully and try to install the operating system. I hope it will successfully get installed without any issue.

You must reformat the phone. For this you have to type * # 7370 # on the phone screen and directly will allow the lock code screen. The default code is 12345. Enter this code and then click OK. Now the Formatting will start and after finishing the phone will automatically restart and the problem will be solved.

I think there is some virus in your phone. so I would say that first turn off your phone and remove the memory card. Turn on the phone and view the topic. If the problem is resolved then plug the memory card to your computer via a card reader and format it completely. Then Re-insert the card into your nokia N8 phone.

I would like to suggest you to update the firmware. I was having the same issue with my symbian belle in nokia N8 and the issue got solved. I had updated the firmware. First check the version of the firmware and to do this you just need to type *#0000 # on the screen and after doing this you will get the firmware version and after that update the firmware.

I would suggest you to go back to the symbian anna. You can search for answers related to this on the internet. Start googling and look for the symbian anna tutorials. You will find many results related and just follow the instructions. Tell me from where you got symbian belle. I hope you got it from official website. Make sure that your phone is not damaged. I hope there isn’t any software failure.

i would like to ask you to visit the nokia gallery or any mobile store from where you have bought your phone. there contact any expert to help you out regarding this issue. ask them to install the symbian belle operating system on your phone. may be you are not installing it properly or the update that you have got has some problems.