Thread: Looking for free and best Android Desktop Software

Looking for free and best Android Desktop Software

Hello i have bought the new android mobile phone and everything on this working fine without any issue. Last night I have tried to get the Android PC management tool or software for mine system but I didn’t got the any official tools and software. Now I am looking for free and best Android Desktop Software for mine system or PC and so that I can manage mine mobile.

Re: Looking for free and best Android Desktop Software

The Droid Explorer software, the Droid Explorer is an instrument to control your embedded Android device with the effortlessness of Windows Explorer. The Droid Explorer supports multiple device and copy local files to device. The Droid is also support to Copy and auto-apply update.zip. The Droid has feature of auto connecting device and disconnecting to device. The Droid Explorer will also support Device command shell window and along with the Flash Recovery Image.

I have installed the Android Commander software and the requirement of the Android Commander is the phone must root with the busybox. Secondly the has installed with the latest android SDK and thirdly the cable of the android phone. The Android Commander software comes with the new features like this help you to copy large files and directories to phone and computer. You can also delete or make new directories and files between device and computer. Through the Android Commander software you can directly drag and drop any files and directories to program windows to phone. You can also bookmark through the Android Commander.

Another android desktop software is My Android Manager. The My Android Manager application is destined for computerize all your cell phone management but to do this you need ADB.

The DesktopSMS his software is best software for the Android Desktop Software. Through DesktopSMS software you can send the text message from Computer to your Android phone. The DesktopSMS application is server application for your cell and through this software you’re able to right to use the all phone contact and so that you can your able to send message quickly. The DesktopSMS support on Windows and MAC and Linux.

Android Manager is another application and through this you’re able to mange android OS. The Android Manager absolute elucidation for the Android desktop software or management with easier interface, the Android Manager application is now also developing but beat version have been released and you can download for free.

Another desktop android application is QtADB Android PC Manager; the QtADB Android PC Manager is developed in C++ version by XDA member. The QtADB Android PC Manager will help you to copy file, image, document and other things form the computer to android device. For more information you can click here.