Thread: unable to get data on the palm pixi plus

unable to get data on the palm pixi plus

I have purchased the new palm pixi plus one month ago. I like the design and the model of the device. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device till last week. But after that I get some serious trouble in the device. Actually I cannot get the data on my palm pixi plus. I try various things for solving this problem. but nothing works for me. I also search on the web for help on this topic but I cannot get the proper answer for that. so that’s why I am posting my query here. Can anyone give me some solution for this problem? Please help me.

Re: unable to get data on the palm pixi plus

I read your problem and I want to say that please give the proper information about the problem. You did not mention the proper problem in your question. You have to give some idea about the data you want to transfer. Then only I can give you proper solution for that.

I can give you some idea about the transfer of the contacts to address book on the palm pixi plus. I think this can give you better experience. For that first you have to launch your palm desktop application on your device. Then you have to choose the EXPORT option from the FILE menu. Then you will get one window. Then you will see the Addresses as a module and vCard as the format. Then you have to click on the EXPORT button. Then you will see the new file on the desktop. Then after if you want to quit you can close the application. I think this will give you better idea abput your problem.

Here I am giving you some instruction to follow. By which you can solve your problem easily. For that you have to install the software for the new Palm. Then sync you phone to your PC and get the data. Then try to plug in your new Palm and after that you have to sync all the data to the new Palm. And the software WinCE, is very useful to you in this case.

You did not mentioned what kind of data you want to transfer so I cannot give you proper information about that. I think you have to give the proper information about the problem.