Thread: Need information about Pixi Plus QPST File With 1x Profile in palm pixi plus

Need information about Pixi Plus QPST File With 1x Profile in palm pixi plus

I have purchased new palm pixi plus for my personal use three months ago. I like the design and the model of the device that’s why I purchased it. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device. Actually I am new to this kind of device so I just want some information about the functionality and features of the device. I get some information on the web but there are some topics which I need to know. In fact I need some information about the Pixi Plus QPST File With 1x Profile in my device (palm pixi plus). Can anyone give me some idea about that? please help me.

Re: Need information about Pixi Plus QPST File With 1x Profile in palm pixi plus

I can tell you that how to get the data on Palm. That means what are requirement for that. I think you have to use palm pre running webos 1.1 or 1.2. and you also need to use palm pre DIAG drivers for that. you will require root access for this purpose. And qpst 2.7 also useful to you. i have this much of information only.

Re: Need information about Pixi Plus QPST File With 1x Profile in palm pixi plus

I think I can give you some information about how to connect you device to QPST. Please follow the steps which I am providing. For that
    • First you have to install the palm sdk on your pc.
    • Check out for the latest version of java.
    • After installing sdk you can gain the root access.
    • Then you have to enter in palm pre developer mode.
    • Then you have to turn on the developer mode icon.
    • After that go to startmenu run type cmd
    • then you will see that command prompt will open.
    • Then you have to type “cd \program files\palm\sdk\bin” and “novacom -t open tty://”
    • Then the driver will ask you for pre drivers and then you have to direct to location where u have it.
    • Then you have to go to qpst and connect to corresponding com port.

This will help you a lot.

I want to give you some information about how to setting up the data on handset. For that first you have to dial ##evdo# ie ##3836# from your phone dial pad. And then you have to select 1xrtt. After that you have to dial ##data# from your phone. Then after you have to go to the browser and zero PRIMARY /SECONDAY NCG and ports. After this procedure you have to reboot your phone. In this way you can solve your problem.

Some important information for you. the palm pre works fully on reliance. I have tested that on various systems. And I found that all the features will work on that except sprint specific features like sprint tv , sprint navigation. I havew this much of information. I wish this much of information worthful to you.

Your problem is so often for me because there are so many people are asking the same question again and again. I am sure that you can get the proper answer by above discussion. Though some time the other problem may found due to this implementation. The problem like internet connects for all the time but you will lose your calls etc. so therefore here I am giving some solution for that purpose. for that first you have to go to phone dialer and then you have to go in the preferences option. After that you have to go to the data usage and make the setting according to your requirement i.e. on or off. I hope this will work for you. Thank you.

I can give you simple solution for the problem. For that you have to update ur pre to webos 1.2.1 , use the update application on palm pre. That is helpful to download update ota and installation. It is safe. Then you have to go to precentral and download and install webos quick install 2.7 on your system. after that you have to turn on developer mode on your device and then try to connect to your system and start webos quick installation. Then you have to download and install package manager service and then also download and install preware for your device. Then you can install all homebrew apps and patches. Then you have to open preware on your device and go to patches and then you have to install virtual keyboard on your system. in this way you can solve your problem.