Thread: Unable to browse in Samsung Epic 4G

Unable to browse in Samsung Epic 4G

I have purchased new Samsung Epic 4G two months ago. I like the design and the model of the device that’s why I purchased it. I don’t have any problem with the working of the device till last week. But after that I have faces some serious problem with the device. The problem is I cannot connect to the internet through the Wi-Fi facility. I have the Reliance connection on my device. The phone was first running DI07 and then try to install Anycut. But nothing works. I also try to put on the Sprint Hotspot but problem remains same. I cannot understand the exact problem. Can anyone give me the proper solution for this problem? Please help me.

Re: Unable to browse in Samsung Epic 4G

according to your description and come to know that I can give you some information to solve your problem. Here I am giving you some suggestions. You have to try for resetting in anycut by putting blank in both the fields. And those fields are hostname and port. And after that try to reset.

After reading your description I want to give you some advice for this problem. this is my opinion others have some different opinion also. So you may or may not get help from this.i also use Sprint hotspot but I don’t have any issue with it. I think your problem is unique. I am also confused by seeing this kind of issue. I don’t have the proper idea about it. but I want to give you an advice to reprogram your device. That will help you up to some extent. But I am not sure about the result. So you can try this for at least once for better experience.

I think I can give you better solution for this. It’s very simple and effective technique. For that first you have to plug the phone in PC and then you have to install some software that can be asked to you and through a remote log in re programmed your phone. After that when you reboot your system then you will see that the internet will work fine and will looks good for various functionalities.

I want to give you some information about this topic. Actually I also have some problem with my device some time before. So I want to share my experience with you. I think this will give you some help. I am the regular user of Epic and I don’t have any problem with that. I don’t have any critical work like programming or setting on my device. And the device is always ready after number activation. So I use the Epic for the better experience. And I want to give you suggestion to use that for solving your problem. I think this might work for you.

Sometime this problem may occur due to other reasons. Here I am giving you some reasons for that. the reason behind that is your phone might be configured with MDN as username password. Therefore it would be treated things as Full Internet Browsing without Proxy. And I think that is not included in your package that you bought. So try to resolve this first and the see the result. It will definitely work for you.